Spotting scope Bino Pic in Bow & arrow

B & A pretty sure that is where I saw a photo of Aron's where he had his binos resting on top of his spotting scope which which of course was on a tripod. This appears that it may be a good way to glass from your bino's. Saw on another thread or magazine article where someones stated just use your backpack for your bino's. I have Nikon Monarchs which work well but I need a little more stabilization for "long" glassing periods.

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Yep, that's what I was doing.

I take the spotting scope and crank it over as far as I can and then rest the binoculars on top of it for stability, BUT, I would suggest BB's quick release for the most stable option.

The system I use is from the Outdoorsman and it doesn't take much to swap from one to the other.

Matt Cashell

Administrator
Staff member
Yep, that's what I was doing.

I take the spotting scope and crank it over as far as I can and then rest the binoculars on top of it for stability, BUT, I would suggest BB's quick release for the most stable option.

The system I use is from the Outdoorsman and it doesn't take much to swap from one to the other.

I loved your review of the Outdoorsmans setup, Ryan. I am starting to think that the pistol head is on the short list for new gear this year.

B

bearguide

it is a great way to glass with your binos off your scope for limited looking