Spotter in the sub $2000 range.

Luked

WKR
Can't justify the high end Ziess or Swaro for no more than I will use them but am comfortable with $2k on a good spotter.
Have been looking pretty close at the Leupold SX-5 Santium.
The Lupold Rifle scopes and Binos I have are excellent that I have. And I like the warrenty that Leupold has also. So it makes me lean pretty hard toward their spotters also.
But are there others I should check out in that $2000 range that are comparable or better?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I just grabbed a kowa 774 that would get my vote. Searching romslide you cant find a bad thing about them in that suze and they regularly are compared to the swaro S series and are equa or better in most peoples opinions. Its a good buy in my opinion

No doubt a lot of folks like the Kowa, but I like my swaro HD 65 better and you shouldn't have a problem finding a good used one for less than 2G.

If you’re able to add a couple hundred to your budget - I would also vote either Kowa or Maven in that price range over Leupold.

I just grabbed a kowa 774 that would get my vote. Searching romslide you cant find a bad thing about them in that suze and they regularly are compared to the swaro S series and are equa or better in most peoples opinions. Its a good buy in my opinion
Same here, I flip flopped on which spotter to get, the Kowa 774 or the Swaro STS and after reading a ton of info on both I decided to get the 774. Looking forward to using it this fall.

Back