Someone to inlet a stock Tikka M695?

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I want to eventually put a new stock on my semi custom Tikka M695 so far don’t know anyone willing to inlet it. Mcmillan used to it appears but they no longer will. Anyone know anyone they would recommend?

OP
pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
If it has some sentimental value I’d get a flat top from manners or mcmillan and send it to LRI for inlet/bedding
Mainly its a great shooting rifle (has an Obermeyer barrel on it) and whenever I burn up the current barrel its a nice platform to rebarrel (longer mag length than the T3 series). Yes I was asking for suggestions on whom might inlet a flat top stock, I'll check in with them, thanks.

I want to eventually put a new stock on my semi custom Tikka M695 so far don’t know anyone willing to inlet it. Mcmillan used to it appears but they no longer will. Anyone know anyone they would recommend?
Just checking in on whether you found someone to I let you a stock for your M695. I’m also in the same boat.

Wyo_hntr

WKR
You just need someone with a stock duplicator and a flat top stock to have the inlet done. The easiest but expensive way would be the aforementioned LRI.

OP
pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
You just need someone with a stock duplicator and a flat top stock to have the inlet done. The easiest but expensive way would be the aforementioned LRI.
Ideally I wanted one in composite and also being I've had numerous folks reaching out to me asking if I found anyone doing a stock, it'd be nice if a stock company could do one as part of their normal production stuff. Stockys indicated they'd measure Jason's stock to verify it fit in their tikka based molds, so at the moment I'm waiting to see what comes from that.

sdupontjr

WKR
I'm glad this came up because I considered a 695 action to do a LA build because I was told that the mags are longer than the T3/T3x. Do you happen to know the max caol for cartridges in a 695?

bonepoint

FNG
I have been looking for an M695 stock, too. Here are the options I have found.

Wayne York at Oregonsmithing will make one of his custom stocks for an M695. I live close to him and have talked to him about it. He has done other work for me, and his stocks have a good reputation. My brother has one and it is nice. Older webbing painting style that was common 10+ years ago, but maybe you could get bare and have someone else paint it if you wanted something different. Website is a bit outdated, but here it is:
http://www.oregunsmithingllc.com/

GRS makes a few stocks for the M695, the Sporter and the Light Hunter. Both are laminates and not lightweight, but the Light Hunter is reasonable. Looks nicer than a Boyds though, who also makes a M695 stock. Not sure where you buy a GRS though.
https://grsriflestocks.com/

Sure would be nice if Stocky's came out with one.