Solo tent for the taller goys

Im 6’5” and have a hilleberg anjan 3. My toes hit the upper tent walls on the foot end while laying on my back. If there is condensation it will wet out my foot box on sleeping bag. It is a non issue when laying on my side and I have plenty of room. Im a slide sleeper, so I can mostly deal with the issue, but i do like to lay on my back before I fall asleep and when I wake up in the morning and it does get quite annoying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You may want to look at a Tarptent Moment DW. I’ve been pretty happy with that for my 1 man tent. Might be long enough to fit you plus super quick and easy to set up.

Blandry

WKR
I wondered why Curt from stone glacier never actually got IN to his new 1p soleus (or whatever they call it) shelter.. makes me wonder if it would fit a 6'2+ guy.

I hate having not having headspace in a shelter.

Been looking for a solution here for this issue. I am 6’3” so have occasional issues with tents but I am also a side sleeper so don’t always take up the full length in sleep mode. Just got back from a trip. I used a 9’ tarp and a mesh nest. One of my camp mates who is 6’5” was cursing his new $700 altaplex.

I just pulled the trigger on a durstOn 1P. Hoping it lives up to the hype.