So what was it if not Squatch?

Believe or don't. Your choice. Respect others' views, experiences and beliefs which may differ than yours and stop being dicks.... kinda like the libs. Disagree with them and you're the enemy.
Sorry, Brother; I respect people but their beliefs are absolutely fair game. Post goofy shit on a public forum and take your lumps.

A footprint is no more evidence of sasquatch than is a scream. Literally any other plausible explanation is more believable. You have to wilfully ignore literally every other possible (plausible) explanation to pretend it's a bigfoot, something for which nobody has ever presented physical evidence of any kind. That earns you a bit of ribbing from me. And I mean that with the nicest possible slap on the back sincere humor I can muster.

I do agree that there are large hairy beasts that walk upright in the woods. We call them bears. :ROFLMAO:(y):rolleyes:

And if you want to seriously discuss the rationality of this thread, the OP's first post question is literally the "fallacy of incredulity".

Last edited:
Natives believed in them, Roosevelt believed, I know someone who was hunting and is sane, said he saw one stand up in a meadow and walk off. Ive heard unexplainable sounds in the woods. But Im with you @TheGDog

There has been no hard evidence in modern times to sway me into believing. Dont trust the patterson film, none of the castings, and theres no scat/dna/hair/bodies, nothing. If it were real its tracks would have been cut in the snow and followed to the ends of the earth.
Primitive cultures explained alot of things they didn't or couldn't understand.

I think people believe what they want to believe and their minds play tricks on them. Every summer and fall there are literally tens of thousands of hunters scouting and hunting, sitting on ridges and mountains with spotting scopes (many with phone scopes), yet no documented sightings or pics. Every year there are thousands of game cams placed overlooking water holes and trails... still no pics. Every year there are many tens or hundreds of thousands of campers, hikers, atv riders, horseback riders, trail runners, skiers, snowmobilers, and snow shoers running around the wilderness. Still yet, no documented sightings, encounters, or pics.
Now if squatches are invisible and float on the air and don't poop then there is that possibility.

There are but a hand full of people who have been to the deepest depths of the ocean, 36,000 ft. so yes there are likely creatures that are yet to be discovered, but vertually zero area on the service of the earth has not been viewed or visited by human and to date there is not one person who can say for certain or show absolute proof of big foot. with all the advances in photography, not one quality picture exist. Just like not one good picture of Lock ness monster, visitor from alien civilization or poltergeist. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. When someone comes up with proof of any of these claims, I will buy it, until then, it's just peoples vivid imagination. Sorry but that is just the way it is.

Native Americans also believed bears were their spirit brothers and if you ate their heart, you would gain the strength of that animal. They also believed in many things that have been disproven as technology and education increased, such as dismembering an enemy so that they could not fight (harm you) in the next life.

I wonder how many people that laugh at these things and the people that claim to have seen them, themselves believe in some sort of religion? I’d wager to say that squatch and aliens carry more evidence.

To someone who has seen, I would imagine a person who laughs at them is just as entertaining as the reverse.

Pretty well impossible to believe unless you see something for yourself. No offense intended towards anybody.

there are literally tens of thousands of hunters scouting and hunting, sitting on ridges and mountains with spotting scopes (many with phone scopes), yet no documented sightings or pics. Every year there are thousands of game cams placed overlooking water holes and trails... still no pics. Every year there are many tens or hundreds of thousands of campers, hikers, atv riders, horseback riders, trail runners, skiers, snowmobilers, and snow shoers running around the wilderness. Still yet, no documented sightings, encounters, or pics.

Just. One. Pic.
Just. One. Turd.
Just. One. Hair.
Just. One. Nest/house/domicile/cave/etc.

Not too much to ask.

Smoke dmt and you’ll see aliens in your mind. Try it. You’ll verify this post. I don’t believe in Bigfoot though, that’s silly, for the most part.

I’ve worked all over the the Northwest U.S., as a log cutter and choker setter. I’ve spent more nights in the woods than most folks ( solo on the cutting strip and in logging camps). There are many things that I have seen or heard that I can’t explain. I have a logical mind, but there were times that it certainly made me uneasy. I’ve come across weird things. Reed crosses tied in the trees on a project that we were flown in to cut. Hours away from any civilization. ( Way prior to The Blair Witch Project). I agree that with the amount of trail cams, and more folks in the woods, that something would have been documented. Keep in mind though that until you have flown up close in some of that roadless country, the sheer amount of ground that hasn’t seen man in years is huge.

Native Americans also believed bears were their spirit brothers and if you ate their heart, you would gain the strength of that animal. They also believed in many things that have been disproven as technology and education increased, such as dismembering an enemy so that they could not fight (harm you) in the next life.
Boy somebody has it all wrong. The dismembering is just for the fun! ;)

I wonder how many people that laugh at these things and the people that claim to have seen them, themselves believe in some sort of religion? I’d wager to say that squatch and aliens carry more evidence.

To someone who has seen, I would imagine a person who laughs at them is just as entertaining as the reverse.

Pretty well impossible to believe unless you see something for yourself. No offense intended towards anybody.

How do we know about anything that happened a long time ago in history? We know because people wrote it down. There are a pile of ancient texts that discuss Jesus the person. Both of Jewish and Roman authorship, and within a short time frame after his death. Believe what you will about the claims Jesus made, but it is a completely ridiculous position to say there is more evidence for Bigfoot than for Jesus.

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

Back