Sitting Tripod for Glassing.

Antares

WKR
Thanks man. I was checking out the 634. I saw the 632 is newer, a bit different with only two leg sections, and lighter. Not seeing much feedback on it though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had the 634 and switched to the 632. I like it much better. Mine is just under 2 lbs with an Outdoorsmans pan head.

Last edited:

Hnthrdr

WKR
To the op, check camofire, they have what you are looking for, aziak tripod and aziak ball head under 300, no shade at tricer I have there LP head and bino clamp and so far very pleased , but that will meet your price point

OP
J

Jakerex

WKR
To the op, check camofire, they have what you are looking for, aziak tripod and aziak ball head under 300, no shade at tricer I have there LP head and bino clamp and so far very pleased , but that will meet your price point

I actually bought the Aziak tripod on Camofire this morning. I didn’t see the head for sale though. I looked again, still not seeing it.

Scout01

FNG
I’ve been using the Oben. Seems to be working fine for the price and at 1.1 lbs. it doubles as my “bipod” for my rifle.

Attachments

• IMG_4398.jpeg
    IMG_4398.jpeg
    101.1 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_1139.jpeg
    IMG_1139.jpeg
    528.1 KB · Views: 8
OP
J

Jakerex

WKR
I ended up buying the Aziak lite tripod and the Tricer LP head based on everyone suggestions here and across the other threads on the site. Should be a lightweight setup. Thanks all