Sitka Pricing

BigDog00

WKR
It looks like a lot of Sitka pieces are 20% off right now. I know they have some sales from time to time, but do they ever get marked down more than 20%? I've never really paid attention to their pricing. Do they have better sales at certain times of the year?

I just jumped on the Sitka bandwagon because all my hunting clothes were inferior. I kept waiting for it to go on-sale as I was wincing at what the full-price ticket was gonna cost me... Couldn't wait any longer so spent about 2K for the basics. I just saw my first 20% off yesterday.... good to know it could go to 40%... I'll hold off a little longer before making the 2nd round purchase

Olympics777

Lil-Rokslider
I own a bunch of Sitka and I’ve never paid full price for any of it, except maybe a ball cap. It always goes on sale if you are patient. I think I paid like 200 bucks for my Jetstream jacket like three months ago, and I just got a new traverse hoody for 109. Obviously those aren’t the newest edition of each tho

jd1006

WKR
There’s few things worth paying full price for with Sitka. The only things that are stubborn to come down in price are current model stuff in camo. 20% might be the best you’ll find. But if there’s a rumor to updating it, it will get discounted big time this summer. I think many people prefer some of the older style—jet stream and traverse line—for sure.

They have some discount programs that you can look into that you might qualify for. Most of their big mark downs are on post season stuff that is due for an upgrade. If you are patient then you can put together a good set of kit between discounts and slightly used on forums like this for at least 30-40% below list.

Decker9

WKR
If you or any of your buddies guide, the guide discount was 50% when I use to guide and use it. It was pretty easy to get signed up.

Beer_Me

FNG
I primarily wear Sitka and I have no issues with buying last years or discontinued models. Eurooptic is still selling the old Jetstreams for a hell of a price.

jbowlbs

FNG
I primarily wear Sitka and I have no issues with buying last years or discontinued models. Eurooptic is still selling the old Jetstreams for a hell of a price.
Half off Jetstream is the way to go. I did the same last year.