Silencers New ATF sys. Who’s going to be first

Brianb3

WKR
Hey this is just a question I’m throwing out there with the new ATF system can someone please report Time From purchase to approval on the new system if there are any applications being processed in that 90 day range I know we’re getting close to those dates

Who’s going to be first on here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

satchamo

WKR
I just had mine certified today so my wait starts now but the gun shop told me 60-90 days. He said he had one guy last week at 58 days

Schism

WKR
On day 45 since certifying the electronic form 4.

On day 327 for a paper form 4.

Waiting for cans stinks but if the electronic filing can improve the year (+) wait we currently experience I'll be pleasantly surprised.

gtriple

WKR
I know a guy that submitted his within a couple hours of it going live. I'll catch up with him soon. It should be nearly 90 days now though.

I have seen a couple people post on other forums that they have been approved. All of them certified at the end of last year, right after eForms went live.
I have two in process. I am expecting around 120 days, but that is the hope. As long as it doesn’t go over 9 months, I will be happy.

timstl

FNG
I'm at 50 days. The shop I used seemed pretty skeptical of ATF keeping it under 90 days based on the big increase in orders they were processing, but we'll see.

OP
B

Brianb3

WKR
I received mine 130 days on one and 136 on the other

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk