Best zero degree down bags

I'm leaning towards a feathered friends or western mountaineering and between the two I hope to never have to buy another one anytime soon.

mxgsfmdpx

WKR
I’ve used western mountaneering since the late 90s. They continue to be the pinnacle for down, face fabrics, longevity, bag shapes, continuous baffle design, and warmth.

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
My vote is for western mountaineering. It was painful for me to spend that much on a sleeping bag a handful of years ago but haven't had a cold night since so no regrets.
But once cry once, my WM badger is probably my overall favorite piece of gear, I get excited about going to bed and crawling into that thing when I’m out hunting.

If something happened to that bag, I’d have no reservations about ordering a new one immediately.

The sequoia is also a kick ass bag but too warm for what I do, I wish they made an equivalent in the 15-20 degree range.

Taigaworks.com might be worth it to check out. I don't have one but their baselayers are quality and the bags at a glance look decent

I personally have EE 3/4 quilt rated to 0 and have brought it well below comfortably.