Sig Sauer Zulu 10s and Zulu 8s

bigbuckdj

WKR
I saw Sig Sauer released the Zulu 10s and 8s yesterday. Has anyone been able to mess with them at the later TACs or at a different event?

It seems like the Zulu 7s and 9s were generally well reviewed for their price point, I am curious if these are an improvement or just a color change.

Zulu10

Zulu8

waldo9190

Lil-Rokslider
Of course they release these about 2 months after I get my Zulu 7s, which I'm very happy with don't get me wrong.

OP
B

bigbuckdj

WKR
Its funny you mention that. I’m asking because I want to pick up some Zulu 9 15s when they go on clearance. I’m curious if I’m missing out on significant improvements

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JVS

Lil-Rokslider
Have a set of Zulu 8’s enroute.
Anxious to get my hands on them

JVS

Lil-Rokslider
My 8’s arrived and I am impressed! Putting them to work on this cool Missouri evening!

jkneip

FNG
Hello JVS-- Looking at either Zeiss Conquest HD or the Zulu8 HDX. Any insight? similar price point when you can find the Zeiss on sale. Thank you

JVS

Lil-Rokslider
I have not looked through the conquest hd's but no regrets on the Zula 8's. Crystal clear and well built. Ergonomics are on point.
My brother has a set of Nikon m7's that are just as clear but they are heavier and don't hold as well. I really like the eye cops on the zula. They have a firm foam on them which makes them very comfortable