Sig Sauer Kilo 10k Gen 2 Rangefinder Binos out!

Just got a pair of these and looking to make a custom ballistic profiles. First issue - the BDX app i just downloaded does not have the 109 ELDm profile available. The Sig app i have for my old kilo 2400 ABS does have this profile. What gives? the new shit has less bullets than the old shit? Anyone know how to update AB library in the BDX app?

Edit: closing app and reopening downloaded the missing profiles.

Last edited:

SloppyJ

WKR
Just got a pair of these and looking to make a custom ballistic profiles. First issue - the BDX app i just downloaded does not have the 109 ELDm profile available. The Sig app i have for my old kilo 2400 ABS does have this profile. What gives? the new shit has less bullets than the old shit? Anyone know how to update AB library in the BDX app?

Edit: closing app and reopening downloaded the missing profiles.

I've had two problems with the BDX app since launch but they've been resolved.

1. It wouldn't let me dick around with custom profiles unless I was connected to the binos. I like tinkering and playing what if a bunch.

2. Upon opening it would immediately crash.

Luckily neither have been in the field and I haven't had an issue with the software in over 2 months.

Well what do you think of them man? I've been a big proponent of them and think the "blue tint" is a non issue now. I absolutely love mine. Can't wait to get them out in the field this weekend instead of just using them at matches.

This was my first time with AB stuff and I learned that if I put in my average velocity over 10 shots I was good to about 400. I adjust velocity at 600 to true that and then adjust BC to match my actual results at 1k yds. Doing that over a few rifles now and that has worked well for each one. Not sure if my last batch of Dtacs were extra sleek but I had to adjust the BC up quite a bit.