Sig Sauer Kilo 10k Gen 2 Rangefinder Binos out!

After 3 attempts I'll never own another Leica Geovid anything. The Fury AB is a way better option if you need ballistics. If you don't, run as fast as you can to the GPO rangeguides......best combo of rf/optics on the planet.
Interesting. I'm curious if you've compared the Meopta Optika LR to the GPO Rangeguides? I'm looking at RF binos in this price range. Or paying up for the Revics.

PaulDogs

FNG
After 3 attempts I'll never own another Leica Geovid anything. The Fury AB is a way better option if you need ballistics. If you don't, run as fast as you can to the GPO rangeguides......best combo of rf/optics on the planet.

You had the updated 2022 10x42 version? What issues did you have?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jerm8352

Lil-Rokslider
You had the updated 2022 10x42 version? What issues did you have?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I had the battery cover break rendering it useless. No problem. They sent me a new one. But the fact that it wouldn’t range in the cold or any type of drizzle or snow made them worthless to me.

JGRaider

WKR
The 3200.com's, wouldn't range past 200 yds at freezing temps, wouldn't range past 600 or so no matter what. I will also say that the interface between those models and the Leica ballistic app was pathetic. Took Leica CS 3 stabs at it and never did get it right.