Sig Cross aftermarket triggers

Anyone heard any rumors about a trigger upgrade or maybe a spring kit for the Sig Cross?

I friggin love this gun! Bought it for my daughter/kids. Even with the horrible trigger I can still get an inch out of it with a 1-6x scope and factory ammo.

But it's tough going back and forth between my Triggertech Diamond to the Sig nerf gun trigger.

Think it's even possible? From what I can tell the Cross trigger is a pretty big unit.

Ideally a single stage. But I'd be down for a two stage where you can adjust each stage that actually had a wall between the stages. Not a long sweeping trigger with some grit between the two stages.

Fred

Lil-Rokslider
Anyone heard any rumors about a trigger upgrade or maybe a spring kit for the Sig Cross?

I friggin love this gun! Bought it for my daughter/kids. Even with the horrible trigger I can still get an inch out of it with a 1-6x scope and factory ammo.

But it's tough going back and forth between my Triggertech Diamond to the Sig nerf gun trigger.

Think it's even possible? From what I can tell the Cross trigger is a pretty big unit.

Ideally a single stage. But I'd be down for a two stage where you can adjust each stage that actually had a wall between the stages. Not a long sweeping trigger with some grit between the two stages.
Following this as I too would like to change out for a single stage trigger.

Have you had any luck finding anything?

RussDXT

WKR
I like mine personally. The two stage is not a problem cause I run them on AR’s. I’d say it’s one of the better factory triggers.

Fred

Lil-Rokslider
I like mine personally. The two stage is not a problem cause I run them on AR’s. I’d say it’s one of the better factory triggers.
Yes, I agree for hunting I do like the trigger. I've been shooting at the range more these days and that's where the two stage becomes marginal vs the lighter match type triggers. That's what I'm looking for. Thanks for responding