Show me your MDT HNT26 Builds - 7 PRC?

Has there been any rumors of MDT or @Unknown Munitions making a polymer long action magazine for the Tikka/HNT26 chassis? Even a metal magazine would be fine as long as it wasn't as heavy. It would be nice to have one that worked well in 6.5 PRC/7 SAUM/7PRC
I just found they are now offering new magazines for the long action. I have not had good luck with the long action metal magazine for my rem. mag. The belts have hung up on each other and the base plate has slid off when pulling it out of a scabbard. Hopefully these new magazines will be the answer.
https://mdttac.com/300wm-mdt-aics-la-polymer-magazine-3-rnd/

RECCE

FNG
Bumping this thread. Thinking about swapping from the XLR to the HNT26. Saw some random posts a while back with people having issues with accuracy in the HNT26 with the 7PRC. Anyone willing to share their experience with bigger magnums in the HNT26?

I sold my HNT26. It was a 300prc. Main reason it was difficult to get in and out of my Kifaru gun bearer due to buttstock design. Second is that my ARCA foreend was smaller than my RRS SC-LR and my bipod would slide forward under recoil and fell off the chassis while at the range practicing. To remedy that I installed an M-lok Pic rail. So those two things made me send it down the road.

Bumping this thread. Thinking about swapping from the XLR to the HNT26. Saw some random posts a while back with people having issues with accuracy in the HNT26 with the 7PRC. Anyone willing to share their experience with bigger magnums in the HNT26?
I've got one on my 7SS. I like the design and how it carries, but the buttpad they ship with it is total shit with any more recoil that a 6.5CM. I found a limbsaver pad I could drill an extra hole it and it lined up pretty well.

Accuracy hasn't been an issue and the WSM SA Hawkins Hunter mag fits perfect and gets rid of the snag points of a 3rd accurate mag.