Shooting the spine out an arrow?

Ho5tile1

WKR
I have 18 arrows I got like 5-6 years ago for hunting they are the arrows that south shore archery brands I think they are just black eagle rampage with there stickers on them. Great arrows shoot them every single day into multiple types of targets and have since I got them. They shoot as good as the day I got them and that’s after thousands of shots and many new fletchings redone. The last few days I started broadhead tuning again since I put new strings on the 3 bows I hunt with. slapped the iron will heads on those arrows a few miner adjustments and they all fly like darts even the ones I’ve put through animals in dirt wood etc.. I’m not buying the you shot the spine out of them. I’m also shooting 82 pounds at 29 inches so they get beat up pretty good…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tdoublev

Lil-Rokslider
Are you consistently shooting one broadhead as a practice head? Sounds like it could be bent. I’d try a new head. Like @5MilesBack said, doesn’t sound like the bow.

switching away from pierce platinums fixed a lot of my random grouping issues. that front end system can create problems.