SHERPA GAME CART

KM5019

FNG
I have a hawk crawler too, only used it once, but though it’s the heaviest cart I have used, it’s worth the weight, because it pulls a lot easier than the regular cabelas 2 wheel carts I used in the past. The Rambo is another good one, especially if you use a bike

We moved some critters with those crappy 2 wheel carts though, the 2 most memorable were a couple big bears I killed, we certainly torture tested those carts, they suck in swamp mud, but we got it done, mostly out of stubbornness, it certainly wasn’t as efficient as we expected
Can’t wait to try it out. Hunting season only 8 months away.

MNbh

FNG
I would've died trying to drag this guy out..almost any cart better than no cart imho

Attachments

• F9794E1C-0148-4D85-8506-16C04C1B7F50.jpeg
    F9794E1C-0148-4D85-8506-16C04C1B7F50.jpeg
    722.2 KB · Views: 12
I have a basic fold up cart like the one in the picture above this post. About a year ago I was in Great Falls and spotted a cart in the back of a pickup. I ended up walking over and talked to the owner ,he had replaced the wheels with ones from a wheelchair. I am still looking for a donor wheelchair.... I live in Southern Alberta about one hour from the border. The prairie around here has tons of cactus so wheels need to be solid not to get flats.