SG Grumman LITE - anyone have first hand experience here? Reviews available?

Looking for feedback from someone with first hand experience on the grumman LITE...sizing, fit, loft/puff, etc. I havent seen any for sale second hand so assuming everyone who bought one liked it.

I picked up the lite today. I’m 225 lb 6’5 with a 37 inch waist and an athletic build for reference. An XL fits my upper body quite well. The jacket tapers quite a bit at the waist, more then My Patagonia or Kuiu jacket. So much that I needed to upsize to a XXL. Waist is acceptable but now the upper potion is excessively baggy. Not sure why they can’t implement a drawstring in the waist like most companies.

Quality looks solid though.

schmalzy

WKR
I picked up the lite today. I’m 225 lb 6’5 with a 37 inch waist and an athletic build for reference. An XL fits my upper body quite well. The jacket tapers quite a bit at the waist, more then My Patagonia or Kuiu jacket. So much that I needed to upsize to a XXL. Waist is acceptable but now the upper potion is excessively baggy. Not sure why they can’t implement a drawstring in the waist like most companies.

Quality looks solid though.

Any update on this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The original Grumman jacket and vest have the same issue at the waist, makes them basically unusable for me and I'm a pretty average size guy. You'd think they would have addressed it by now.

I concur on the lame decision to have a waist that is unusable at a normal size. I'm 5'11" @ 200 pounds with a 34" waist and the XL was tight. I cant find any of their clothing that has a sensible cut to them.

CobraChicken

Lil-Rokslider
Same here. I feel as if the cirque fit the same way too. I have a 33 inch waist, about 6'3" and 230. XL is fits okay. Fits better when I trim down to around 215. I do like the waist though under a shell though so it doesnt stick out I guess