Seekins Element Rifle in Alaska

Daddy

FNG
Hello, I am looking at ordering a Seekins havok element. Do any of you in the Anchorage, Wasilla area of Alaska have one of these rifles that I could hold and look at? I want to put my hands on one before I order it. Thanks in advance

bnsafe

WKR
I dont nor do I live there. However, I handled one in 300 win mag a couple weeks ago. They have a big palm swell (which I love an felt good to me). It was extremely well balanced and felt like a dream. Action was smooth as butter. I have absolutely zero bad things to say with the way it felt.
Side note, I dont know what caliber your looking for, but the company told me they had prototype carbon fiber mags for the short mags they are trialing now. If it wasnt for the money I would absolutely own one, and if I was younger or needed a 300 win mag I would have owned that one.

TheTone

WKR
I just looked at one the other day. Very similar thoughts as posted above. The one I looked at was a 6.5 prc. Other things I noticed was the barrel channel is a fair amount larger than barrel diameter and the barrel was short IMO