Seek outside gila vs flight 2

I am looking at a upgrade to my “lightweight“ backing rig. Specifically, I use an MR frame and a couple of their packs for hunting and hauling. However, I like a lighter pack for nonhunting trips. I experimented with some ultralight brands and landed on a gossamer gear mariposa (60 liters). Unfortunately, it is a bit beat up after 3 years - a few slashes, some minor holes and the seams are straining here and there. I would like to replace it with something around 60 liters, under 3.5# and with a sturdier frame that will handle loads up to about 55#.

the seek outside flight 2 and gila both seem to check my boxes. The extra cost and weight of the gila are a factor. I like the idea of the sturdier frame but if I plan to carry more than 50#, I will take an MR pack. I am not likely to buy more seek outside packs so the interchangeable thing is not a great benefit.

i read a bunch of reviews on each both here and elsewhere. Curious if anyone has anything else to add. I would be keenly interested to hear any experience from anyone that has used both the evolution and revolution frames. How do they compare?

Rokwiia

WKR
My Gilais used as a day and overnight pack. I also bought a Unaweep 6,300 bag which can be swapped in and out with the Gila bag. The best of both worlds.

I always remove the cross stay and gatekeepers so the Gila comes in at 2lbs 11oz. That's ridiculously light especially for a backpack that comfortably carry can a lot of weight.

The Gila which purchased when UltraPE400 first came out. Great material for a bag. The SO frame and format are excellent. The gatekeepers are the best. You can customize exactly how you'd like your pack to be fastened or cinched down.

I don't see any downsides to the Gila. Having said that, were I to have only one pack for everything it would be the SO Unaweep 6,300 in UltraPE400 which rolls down into nothing. It weighs 3lbs -0-oz with the cross stay and gatekeepers removed.

Good luck with whatever you decide.