Seek Outside 2022 Pack Updates

icb12

FNG
We have never had a 3/4 tab failure , they are plenty strong . That being said you can use 1 inch gatekeeper hardware easily … in fact last year we sent many packs out that way as 3/4 were simply not available due to supply chain
It's not really a concern of failure, at least from my point of view. It's more that I have other frames, bags, lids, packs, projects, etc that all use 1". I accordingly already have a sizeable collection of 1" hardware, webbing and repair kits for that reason. It's not an insurmountable obstacle, but 1" makes a lot more sense for me personally.

Thanks for the info!

sneek-ee

WKR
Two separate pockets a left and right , same orientation as current with the angled zipper, hydro port .. couple small changes
1. Slightly smaller (1100 CI vs 1200 )
2. Internal loops anchored to compression spots , for little pull outs.

Sold singular . or left right pair.

About 12 -13 ounces for the pair .

We have photos, have done testing etc, just need to get the stock photography and a couple small changes .. and the required back end for production. Look for them soonish.

Big benefit in my mind
1. Can run on the frame as day pack 2200 CI .. can add with a merlin and you have like a 3400 CI pack . Can be pretty much an only setup for the ones that like a lot of flexibility.
2. Can add as extra volume on other packs .. can even add with Merlin or Talon but if you can take say a Divide from 4500 to 6700 .. for late season or hunting and only add 13 ounces .. sounds like some pretty desirability.
3. Can be very use case specific .. say all photography gear , add one if you are doing a photograph heavy trip.
Any update on the side pockets availability?
Been watching this thread and the site for pictures of them on a frame and for them to go on sale! Thanks

Mudd Foot

WKR
New Wolf Lanner arrived Tuesday replacing an older Saker that I’ve given to a buddy. Am liking the new fabric. Couple of pics:
e5c0c07f6327618d09b0c098984c976a.jpg

70f5cd7e9b1fc7086dc98c8be42bf7ed.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kbraune

FNG
Any update on when/if the spectra harness would be available as a stand alone purchase?

frank church guy

Lil-Rokslider
You will need to contact us via email. We have a bunch but it is not something we put in the cart.
Just a shout out to your quality products. i bought your pack last year (dont care about the bag I can order a bigger one). It is the second most comfortable pack I have ever owned. Also I have your 16 man teepee. Awesome product. The only thing I might complain about would be the stove pipe for the mama. It was like foil. I do think it will be better the next set with last years break in. Taking your pack to Alaska this yearr for moose.

frank church guy

Lil-Rokslider
I know this is a pack thread, but on that stove pipe, will it "be better next year", or can I at the bottom, like the kifaru drill a hole and put a tiny threaded bolt with a wing nut to secure the base of the pipe to make the chimney pipe easier to set? This is for Kevin

Kevin_t

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I know this is a pack thread, but on that stove pipe, will it "be better next year", or can I at the bottom, like the kifaru drill a hole and put a tiny threaded bolt with a wing nut to secure the base of the pipe to make the chimney pipe easier to set? This is for Kevin
You could BUT it should be much much easier to roll the 2nd time around . After the first good burn it’s pretty easy

OP
RockChucker30

RockChucker30

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I'm going to troubleshoot the simple first...make sure the pipe is outside the damper. Roll the bottom pipe ring up a ways to give some slack, set the pipe around the outside of the damper, and then push the bottom pipe ring back down, which sets it on there with tension.

Rokwiia

WKR
Did you ever experiment with the Ultra 200 and, if so, how did it compare in the field with the Ultra 400?

Do you see that as an customer option for pack material in the future?

Kevin_t

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Did you ever experiment with the Ultra 200 and, if so, how did it compare in the field with the Ultra 400?

Do you see that as an customer option for pack material in the future?
We made a few packs in 200. I have a Divide in 200. Looks good, but doesn't feel as soft. However, the downside is the weight difference is pretty minimal for a big performance jump

Kevin_t

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
The new Flight two is out . Ultra only , fuller and longer harness , slightly taller frames

CoStick

WKR
New ultra 400 unaweep 4800 with zipper showed up today. Didn’t have time to take pictures, but super impressed, light weight, much lighter than my revolution . It also looks really sharp with spectra matched ultra 400 if looks matter to you. I don’t think pictures do the ultra 400 justice.