SCOTUS to hear "bump-stock" case!

Amos Keeto

Lil-Rokslider
I don't WANT a "bump-stock"! My OFS won't allow me to burn up ammo in that manner.....BUT.....I do believe it should be my Constitutional "right" to legally purchase, without Gov't regulation, a "bump-stock" if I choose!
Same with SBR's, AR-pistols and suppressors!

Hope SCOTUS sticks it to BATFE over this!

Exactly. The issues isn't with the bump stock but with unelected bureaucrats flip-flopping and changing definitions over what is legal and what is not. After this ruling, it'll be pistol brace time. I'm no lawyer, but I don't see how the ATF wins either case.

Last edited:

UncleBone

WKR
I don't WANT a "bump-stock"! My OFS won't allow me to burn up ammo in that manner.....BUT.....I do believe it should be my Constitutional "right" to legally purchase, without Gov't regulation, a "bump-stock" if I choose!
Same with SBR's, AR-pistols and suppressors!

Hope SCOTUS sticks it to BATFE over this!

Anything the military or police can own, we should be able to as well. Including fully autos, grenades, etc. We shouldn't have to pay a bunch of money to be able to either.

OP
Amos Keeto

Amos Keeto

Lil-Rokslider
Anything the military or police can own, we should be able to as well. Including fully autos, grenades, etc. We shouldn't have to pay a bunch of money to be able to either.
But, but, but.....you can own full auto, grenades, tanks, etc....."IF" you can swing the "tax stamps"!
If I'm not mistaken, if you've got the powder, "bullets"(?), etc, you can reload your own field piece ammo.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
Well, after Obama "created a law" with DACA with an EO, and then the liberal justices and Chief Justice Roberts upheld it when Trump canceled that EO.......then I have no faith in our SCOTUS anymore. If ALL the justices and especially the Chief Justice don't even know that ONLY the legislative branch can create laws, then our nation is doomed already.

OP
Amos Keeto

Amos Keeto

Lil-Rokslider
Supreme Justice Jackson, not once but twice says that gun ‘ll do 800 rounds a second. Did you or your aids do any research before you opened your mouth???? Gzus we’re doomed!

SCOTUS should be ruling on the constitutionality of the ban and whether or not the BATFE has the authority to instill such a ban, NOT the mechanics of a "bump-stock"! ....of which Justice Brown conspicuously has no idea!!!!