Scope for Howa mini 6 ARC

peaches

Lil-Rokslider
Hello. I have a rail mounted SWFA 3-9 on this right now but it just feels big on such a trim rifle. Bolt throw is a bit tight with the rear ocular too. My main use is as a range toy but it may get hunted also. What are you folks using?

asilmas

FNG
Hello. I have a rail mounted SWFA 3-9 on this right now but it just feels big on such a trim rifle. Bolt throw is a bit tight with the rear ocular too. My main use is as a range toy but it may get hunted also. What are you folks using?
Leupold vx-3 4.5-14 (boone & crockett reticle). Extremely lightweight. I think it's around 13oz.

SloppyJ

WKR
I put my 3x9 credo on my son's 16" tikka .223. I think it fits it really well and would be great on the mini. I was looking at a mini 6arc and was planning on putting that same scope on it but I built a creed instead. I saw a 3x9 for sale in the classifieds yesterday too.

OP
P

peaches

Lil-Rokslider
That Credo looks like a nice option. I think a 1 inch is where I'm leaning.

I have a spare Burris ballistic plex which may work for now. Wish I had grabbed a Weaver K6 years ago as the K4 was very underrated.

bnsafe

WKR
I dont have one but am thinking about building, if I do it will wear a trij accupoint 3x9x40, or a swfa ultralight

rcook10

WKR
A trijicon accupoint would be a great lightweight option. The mil-dot version would be very functional at 9x with the low recoil of the 6arc.

mustelid_master

Lil-Rokslider
I asked this question in another thread, seems that this might be the place. Anyone running a Maven RS1.2 on a howa mini had issues with the bolt throw interfering with the scope body?