Schnee's, PhoneSkope, Swarovski

Trial153

WKR
I just wanted to take a minute to point out a few instances of great customer service from these Rokslide sponsors. If you look at the sponsor page on this site its an amazing the list of great companies( I cant believe how many I have been a customer of, I need to buy less gear!!) that support this platform. Put them all to the front of you list for gear purchases. Thank you to all of them.

About a month back I contacted Swarovski to purchase front eye cups that in my normal carelessness I tore off a set of EL's, fully expecting and deserving to pay for the replacements they had them in the mail for me in couple days at no charge. All done via email, promptly and pleasantly.

PhoneSkope, After seeing Robby's review on Pyroputty I decide to place an order. It was at my door in two days. Today I ride down the mail box to find that a second duplicate order was shipped. I checked my card and sure enough I only made one purchase. I contacted them to get label to ship it back and the gentlemen thanked me for my honesty and asked me to keep it and enjoy it. Great products and people.

This morning on whim I bought a pair of boots from Schnee's and I goofed placing the order with a mistake on my part. After realizing it I emailed the customer service at Schnee's and promptly received a reply back and they rectified MY mistake. Anther example of great service and people.

OP
Trial153

Trial153

WKR
My Schnee's boots came today. These are a very high quality product, very well made. Impressed

Last edited: