Scheels reloading components

Lawnboi

WKR
Scheels has some smoking deals on powder, primers and brass right now. Even better if you’re a scheels card member.

Powder at near pre covid prices….

Worth checking out.

Dukhtr3

FNG
Scheels has some smoking deals on powder, primers and brass right now. Even better if you’re a scheels card member.

Powder at near pre covid prices….

Worth checking out.
They sure do. Also bullets are on sale too!!

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

waspocrew

WKR
If you have a Scheels nearby, use activejunky for another 7% off and pick up in store. Powder is a little harder to search, but you can get a list of powder in store.

waspocrew

WKR
I tried to use “activejunky” but couldn’t get it to work
Should’ve clarified, it’s not a coupon code. It’s a website that acts as a middle man and gives you cash back. Their website explains how it works better.

Anyone use the coupon code July24 with Active Junky and still get an Active Junky rebate?

waspocrew

WKR
Ended up grabbing quite a bit - a few thousand primers, 6 lbs of N565, and a couple boxes of .284 accubonds. Prices were good and the extra 7% back from activejunky was nice.

Juan_ID

WKR
I missed out, saw the emails about the hunting sale and never even thought to look, ya snooze ya lose. Did they have the lapua 6.5 srp on sale? What about cci450’s?

kjw

WKR
Anyone use the coupon code July24 with Active Junky and still get an Active Junky rebate?
I haven’t used that particular code but have used codes in the past. You are able to stack deals. You can also use ActiveJunky on firearms as well. Depending on your states waiting period you may have to go sign the paperwork for the background check and then wait. I did it through cabelas last year when they had a bunch of firearms on sale and ActiveJunky bumped the cash back up to 10%. Wish I would have bought more 😁

waspocrew

WKR
I missed out, saw the emails about the hunting sale and never even thought to look, ya snooze ya lose. Did they have the lapua 6.5 srp on sale? What about cci450’s?

Not a crazy sale but CCI 450s were $79/brick. Brass was also 15% off.

waspocrew

WKR
I did a few online orders with active junky then picked up in store (primers/powder). Also couldn’t resist the current swaro sale, so snagged those. Active junky worked even with the july24 promo code.

OP
L

Lawnboi

WKR
You messed up man. 6.5 lapua was on sale for 89 per hundred for everyone. Add in 5% for card members plus there was an extra 10% off coupon and you could have made away like a bandit.

I got a bunch of cci450 for 71 per K

Juan_ID

WKR
You messed up man. 6.5 lapua was on sale for 89 per hundred for everyone. Add in 5% for card members plus there was an extra 10% off coupon and you could have made away like a bandit.

I got a bunch of cci450 for 71 per K
I feel silly for not even looking but in all reality I’m pretty well stocked on what I need and things seem to be fairly “stable” at the moment so hopefully I can catch the next one. But you’re saying lapua srp was $80/100 at checkout + 5% points back? That’s about what I paid for the last cci 450s I have bought as well. Stocked or not I still feel silly for not even looking cuz I’m sure I’d have bought something I don’t “need” yet

OP
L

Lawnboi

WKR
I feel silly for not even looking but in all reality I’m pretty well stocked on what I need and things seem to be fairly “stable” at the moment so hopefully I can catch the next one. But you’re saying lapua srp was $80/100 at checkout + 5% points back? That’s about what I paid for the last cci 450s I have bought as well. Stocked or not I still feel silly for not even looking cuz I’m sure I’d have bought something I don’t “need” yet
It was 89 for after the 15% loading sale. Plus a coupon I got in the mail that was another 10% off 100,150,200…. So on , plus 5% back as a card member event.

I didn’t need stuff either but it’s good to be in a place I can choose to buy when I can find deals like this.

Fwiw, scheels runs a 15% off loading sale around 2-3 times a year. This one was a perfect storm for saving. The good thing about their sale is that it includes everything, even the hard to find stuff.