WTB SCAMMER ALERT - user sopen5

Xmotoxr

FNG
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have a WTB in the classifieds. This user contacted me with a phone number but couldn’t talk due to “bad cell service”. He didn’t really know what model of Swarovski binoculars he was selling. I asked for a photo and got a response 10min later. When I did a reverse image search it was an exact match for a pair of Swarovski’s for sale in the UK. DON’T DO BUSINESS WITH THIS GUY!!!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These scammers are just allowed to run all through the Internet with no restraint. Our loving government allowing it

mitchell

FNG
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Best thing you can do is make sure the member has a 100% rating and has been on the board a few years. Hopefully then, your should be safe. Sending and receiving USPS seems safe as long as the goods are delivered.

Grip_tony

FNG
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
He tried to get me with a Kifaru Shape Charge yesterday. He told me he wouldn’t do PP G&S due to taxes. Sent me some photos with a dated piece of paper that was pretty fake looking. LsZX49hAFl.jpeg

digixter

FNG
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Best thing you can do is make sure the member has a 100% rating and has been on the board a few years. Hopefully then, your should be safe. Sending and receiving USPS seems safe as long as the goods are delivered.
is there a way to see if the ratings aren't coming from fellow scammers?

Mwoody

WKR
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Scammers prey on the WTB posts. I will just wait to see if what I’m looking for pops up.

CorbLand

WKR
Rating - 100%
20   0   0

CorbLand

WKR
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
is there a way to see if the ratings aren't coming from fellow scammers?
Not really, no but you can see who left the feedback. Feedback from long standing members with feedback themselves is a safer bet than it being left from someone with a handful of posts.