Sold SAVAGE MODEL 16 LIGHTWEIGHT HUNTER 6.5 CREEDMOOR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Shoots 1/2"-3/4" with Nosler 120 grain ballistic tip ammo. Never got to the Barnes or Hornady because of that accuracy. Scope is Burris FullField E1 4-14×42. $725 SHIPPED Absolutely NO TRADES Stock pack, Ammo & Sling not included.

Attachments

• LWH1.jpg
    LWH1.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 176
  • LWH2.jpg
    LWH2.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 175
  • LWH3.jpg
    LWH3.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 175
Last edited:
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
That's a straight-up lightweight killer right there. I've owned three Savage LW Storms (that's what this is) and they all shot lights-out. I have no idea how Savage gets those pencil barrels to shoot so well, but they do. I wouldn't doubt the 1/2-3/4" claims with BT's at all.

OP
S
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
That's a straight-up lightweight killer right there. I've owned three Savage LW Storms (that's what this is) and they all shot lights-out. I have no idea how Savage gets those pencil barrels to shoot so well, but they do. I wouldn't doubt the 1/2-3/4" claims with BT's at all.
No doubt. I'm just planning to use my Savage Ultralight for everything. Heck, this little thing goes with me during turkey season in case I see a coyote out of shotgun range. Great rifle.

mitchellmountain

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
You can pay a lot more for another manufacturer's lightweight rifle that might not shoot as well. Very underrated setup there. I have 3, had one rebarreled to 284win and it is one of the best shooting rifles I've ever had

OP
S
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
You can pay a lot more for another manufacturer's lightweight rifle that might not shoot as well. Very underrated setup there. I have 3, had one rebarreled to 284win and it is one of the best shooting rifles I've ever had
If it doesn't sell today (2 offers pending) I am probably going to pull the listing and keep it.

As a matter of fact it is no longer available

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.