Sausage stuffer and grinder reccs.

Rjsand70

FNG
I’m wanting to process a few does a year and start feeding my family at least some wild game in form of things we can’t buy raw snack sticks hotdogs etc.

Not a commercial operation, not gonna go nuts with it just could be nice to have especially when I get to go kill an elk.

I’m looking for a reasonable and useful meat grinder and sausage stuffer I don’t want junk just something good enough that it won’t make me hate doing it

Blind Squirrel

Lil-Rokslider
I’m wanting to process a few does a year and start feeding my family at least some wild game in form of things we can’t buy raw snack sticks hotdogs etc.

Not a commercial operation, not gonna go nuts with it just could be nice to have especially when I get to go kill an elk.

I’m looking for a reasonable and useful meat grinder and sausage stuffer I don’t want junk just something good enough that it won’t make me hate doing it
Following, came here looking for this same info.

For meat grinders, I would go with MEAT! grinders. I have the 1 HP grinder and it eats deer meat like crazy. Extremely well built and good warranty.
I have a LEM 5# sausage stuffer that works well for me. I'd like to upgrade to a slightly bigger stuffer someday but this works, you just have to take breaks to refill the hopper.
You could stuff right out of the grinder but I have a dedicated stuffer due to the fact that I almost never grind meat and make stuff at the same time. I also like to add things to summer sausage like cheese or peppers and a grinder wouldn't be the best for that.

MEAT grinder works well...dont waste your time with a 5lb stuffer, it works but sucks to have to keep reloading it...get a 10lb...a summer sausage is almost 3lbs..so you get the picture.

I have a 15 pound Hakka bros stuffer that works great. I also have an LEM #8 grinder. I should have went up a size.