Saturday Morning Making Money Thoughts

I went on the thread, "Cheap Stuff That Works" and the forum on DIY Gear Modifications. That DIY forum is something else. I was thinking of some ways to make money while being retired, I'm tired of honey do lists by the wife/SIL-DIL/or others, I've been doing these for 7-8 years however long I've been retired. I have my plan.

* Get with a Chinese firm to stamp logo name on some goods, have them ship it to me, mark it up an absurd amount.
* Do some crafty marketing and exciting videos where I get some great plugs for my product. Make sure it has good music, all the other closeups, maybe a father/daughter-wife/husband-young son-a tall good looking guy that's a great talker/sales pitch person-good videographer-good person to edit-etc.
* Get a great contract for shipping with UPS/FedEx/DHL/XPO Logistics.
* It doesn't matter how long the cheap crap lasts, just put in a lifetime warranty on it.
* They will ship it back to me, I'll hold it for a few weeks/months (now if it's hunting season I will make sure I keep it for half the season, I have to seem busy). Now if they want to upgrade to a nicer pair, I'll get those out immediately. (This is a step up, by just a little, plus it has to have a few extra goodies and a nicer box/packaging. I might even send an "heirloom" box for great customers.
* Now I'm not going to work on anything, I'm just going to ship them a new one. I can't let them know that!
* Here is how I will stay in business: I am going to update them 2/3 times a week about how I am working on their stuff (even though I'm not) by email for most of it but at least a biweekly call by a true English speaking young lady with a great voice. *******Now this is where I am going to distinguish myself from the other "cheap" companies, I am doing the PR these other companies aren't, I am doing what the companies like Swarovski and others are doing.

Now while all this is happening I will just fooling around making more videos and playing with wife.
What do you think? Am I ready to roll in the dough?

Does this remind anyone of a few binocular, trekking pole companies or others?

Beendare

WKR
Offshoring, it's the way of the world. I know guys that make millions a year doing it.

Sadly when we rely on China to supply our military such as parts for our fighter planes....don't you think it's gone too far.