Saddle recommendations

I started out my saddle adventure last season with the Latitude Method 2. I did the Camp Ripley bow hunt in Minnesota. I was a little worried I'd have trouble hanging all day, but I was very comfortable. Maybe even more so then in a compact hang-on stand.

I can't compare to some of the other popular saddles, but this one left fairly little to be desired. The only real problem I had was it pushing down off my butt while I was walking because my pack overlapped a bit. I'm looking for a different pack which may help with that.

I carry four Helium full length climbing sticks because I'm not young and rubbery enough to deal with aider loops after getting chilly and stiff all day.

I am in my early 50s, 185 lb, and with no serious physical ailments.

bigbuckdj

WKR
Saddles are like packs to me, no reason to buy something not made in the USA. There are so many good options and companies. I had a CRUZR XC which was awesome but I was using a back band on longer sits so I decided to get a two panel.

I have a buzzard roost now and I’m very pleased with it. I live close to where they are made and it felt good to send my money their way.