Rugged Alaskan 360 TI

The Raptor 8 is about 50% heavier then. Still light overall, but the 360Ti is a feather.

Another side note. The recoil reduction on a .338 WM is pretty substantial. Between the recoil reduction and the reduced muzzle blast I was surprised how much easier it made it to shoot. Other than being silly expensive, I'm happy with it.

The Raptor 8 is about 50% heavier then. Still light overall, but the 360Ti is a feather.

Another side note. The recoil reduction on a .338 WM is pretty substantial. Between the recoil reduction and the reduced muzzle blast I was surprised how much easier it made it to shoot. Other than being silly expensive, I'm happy with it.
Have you shot it against anything but that gemtech? I shot it against several other cans on my 6.5 and 300 prc with a 30 cal endcap. It was the lightest and smallest, but it was extremely loud and it reduced recoil the least by far. It was also surprisingly loud with 9mm subs on my pistol. If I have to wear ear pro to shoot a shot or 2 i dont think the juice is worth the squeeze for a particular suppressor personally. If it had 2 or 3 more baffles it would be way better

JRS3

Lil-Rokslider
At 15.4 oz., I would not be interested at all in that can. The AB Raptor is the ideal balance of sound suppression and versatility.
I’m wanting a lightweight can to put on a 18-20” .338 WBY RPM. Can the AB handle this? What can that is light-er?