Rucking/Military boot

I am military and can wear any civilian boot within reason. I've worn the Salomon Quest 4d 3s for years and can't find anymore on the market. The Forces versions don't fit the same as the hikers either. I am in the market for a new pair. I will be attending a course that is primarily rucking with heavy weight (70lbs+) for multiple 20 mile rucks on pavement as well as some land navigation. Does anyone have any suggestions for replacement with a wide forefoot and good heel pocket for this type of endeavor?

Welcome. Not sure what you can get away with but take a look at Crispi. They work for my wide feet.

Assuming you don’t need insulation;: Thor Colorado or Idaho

mtnbound

Lil-Rokslider
I am military and can wear any civilian boot within reason. I've worn the Salomon Quest 4d 3s for years and can't find anymore on the market. The Forces versions don't fit the same as the hikers either. I am in the market for a new pair. I will be attending a course that is primarily rucking with heavy weight (70lbs+) for multiple 20 mile rucks on pavement as well as some land navigation. Does anyone have any suggestions for replacement with a wide forefoot and good heel pocket for this type of endeavor?

Crispi Thor is a light weight stiff trainer that might work for you. I prefer the Colorado’s but they are heavier and also stiff. Not sure if you like stiff boots but they fit my wide feet great.