RosinBag's Arizona Semi Live Mule Deer Hunt

OP
RosinBag

RosinBag

Super Moderator
Staff member
WOW...that was much more fun and exciting than I thought, 900 miles in 13 1/2 hours. Solo also, which means I am sick of my own singing.

OP
RosinBag

RosinBag

Super Moderator
Staff member
Ok, dinner done and all settled in. Doing my motel workout, shower and bed. Will start again tomorrow.

OP
RosinBag

RosinBag

Super Moderator
Staff member
No, not that kind of workout....push ups, sit ups, squats and hand stand push ups. Something to make me feel like I didn't sit on my but for 13 1/2 hours.

OP
RosinBag

RosinBag

Super Moderator
Staff member
Day 2....truck packed back up with the valuables and I am parked in front of AZ Fish and Game. Going to get my tags, then about two more hours of driving to my final destination.

Hopefully be atop a vantage point around 2ish grassing up some critters.

OP
RosinBag

RosinBag

Super Moderator
Staff member
All settled in, all gear put away, groceries bought and having Pizza Hut lunch buffet....

Out hunting in a couple hours, FINALLY!!!!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357584166.269471.jpg

2rocky

WKR
Good to see you are able to stick to a strict diet. :cool: The last Pizza hut I went to was in Barstow and they overcharged my credit card tip amount....beware.

Gonna miss the film of you being surrounded by pissed off javi's....

All settled in, all gear put away, groceries bought and having Pizza Hut lunch buffet....

Out hunting in a couple hours, FINALLY!!!!

View attachment 5089

OP
RosinBag

RosinBag

Super Moderator
Staff member
Just pulled onto my first dirt road. Within a half mile 8 does and 2 little bucks spotted feeding about 200 yards away.

Travis Bertrand

Super Moderator
Staff member
Just pulled onto my first dirt road. Within a half mile 8 does and 2 little bucks spotted feeding about 200 yards away.

Whatever dude.... I've spent days behind my optics and that's as much as I've seen in two days! That's it I'm moving up north.