RosinBag's Arizona Semi Live Mule Deer Hunt

bowuntr

WKR
Right on Doug... can't wait for this
one. It's killin me not being there.... Anyways good luck and be safe.
SDHNTR wouldn't understand the DIY philosophy and what it takes to get it done without a guide.... Ed F

shaun

WKR
I will take lots of pics Robby...It was 30 degrees out when I started shooting this morning, which is close to what Arizona will be. All I have left is to fill up with gas and a few honey dews, then departure at 4am tomorrow.

Last target of the day at 71 yards.....

photo_zpsc44fa7e0.jpg

Where was this shot at? I think I recognize the substation behind it

shaun

WKR
Yep I thought it was Roseville! I spent 9 months working in that yard about a year and a half ago.

shaun

WKR
Right on Doug... can't wait for this
one. It's killin me not being there.... Anyways good luck and be safe.
SDHNTR wouldn't understand the DIY philosophy and what it takes to get it done without a guide.... Ed F

You made it back, no cat yet?

OP
RosinBag

RosinBag

Super Moderator
Staff member
I remember that. They closed down part of our range on and off during the work periods.

OP
RosinBag

RosinBag

Super Moderator
Staff member
Kirk, I will still be in Arizona. As much as I like helping Brent and the boys out at the show, I can't miss a good hunt. With the show being moved up a week this year it just was right in the middle of my hunt.

All packed up, gassed up and ready to go. Going to watch some football now, eat some dinner and hopefully get a good nights rest for the wonderful drive tomorrow.

bowuntr

WKR
Go get'um Doug...

That Relentless 365 booth has some potential for a epic time... Can't wait to hear those stories... Kirk you need to slide in on the Tejon hunt...

You made it back, no cat yet?

Waintin for the perfect storm... Need the deer and elk to move down to concentrate the lions. Looks like a good one movin in next weekend... packed and ready. Very cold conditions right now... I'll keep ya posted and maybe a live hunt... Ed F

a3dhunter

WKR
Kirk, I will still be in Arizona. As much as I like helping Brent and the boys out at the show, I can't miss a good hunt. With the show being moved up a week this year it just was right in the middle of my hunt.

All packed up, gassed up and ready to go. Going to watch some football now, eat some dinner and hopefully get a good nights rest for the wonderful drive tomorrow.

Go get'um Doug...
Waintin for the perfect storm... Need the deer and elk to move down to concentrate the lions. Looks like a good one movin in next weekend... packed and ready. Very cold conditions right now... I'll keep ya posted and maybe a live hunt... Ed F

Good luck to both of you guys!