RokStok

JCMCUBIC

WKR
The goal is around 18 ounces, overall smaller stature, shorter forend, yes scallop but it will have a custom lightweight rail, I believe 1/4" over bore instead of 1/2". We will finish all OG Rokstok deliveries and then start the new Lite stock while still producing OG's.

I may be slightly off on the design cues as that's @Ryan Avery and @Formidilosus area of expertise.

That sounds excellent. Really looking forward to the Lite.

ElPollo

WKR
The goal is around 18 ounces, overall smaller stature, shorter forend, yes scallop but it will have a custom lightweight rail, I believe 1/4" over bore instead of 1/2". We will finish all OG Rokstok deliveries and then start the new Lite stock while still producing OG's.

I may be slightly off on the design cues as that's @Ryan Avery and @Formidilosus area of expertise.
Thank you for the reply on this. My 223 Tikka tells me it really wants one of these RokStok Lites. And I think it’s awesome that you are getting on here regularly to answer questions from people who even RokSlide refers to as a “pain in the ass” … The scale of that is just mind boggling, isn’t it?😁… and the rest of us needy bastards. Appreciate your patience with us.

TuckTruck

WKR
what's your order number?
I’m hoping my number’s coming up also, i placed my order in may for a rem sa. is there a way to see where I am in the que? My order is 196213. We are in the middle of selling our house so hopefully it ships before we change our address! And it doesn’t help that I’m really excited to shoot it…

alpine_troop

Lil-Rokslider
Reference @flyinsquirel ’s experience with the UM bolt handle and knob, has anyone else had interference between their UM ball knob and Rokstok? I figured the two would be compatible products.

I am currently using the short handle + ball knob on my Tikka in a Bravo, and have considered grinding a divot into the polymer chassis skin where the ball sits to allow more clearance to grab the ball. But it doesn’t actually touch the side of the stock. I’d hate to have to take a file to a round ball knob and make it not round…or grind into a carbon stock shell.

mxgsfmdpx

WKR
Reference @flyinsquirel ’s experience with the UM bolt handle and knob, has anyone else had interference between their UM ball knob and Rokstok? I figured the two would be compatible products.

I am currently using the short handle + ball knob on my Tikka in a Bravo, and have considered grinding a divot into the polymer chassis skin where the ball sits to allow more clearance to grab the ball. But it doesn’t actually touch the side of the stock. I’d hate to have to take a file to a round ball knob and make it not round…or grind into a carbon stock shell.
There is no need to grind it or mess with the stock. It does not affect performance. See this thread and my post here…

Post in thread 'UM Tikka bolt handles'
https://rokslide.com/forums/threads/um-tikka-bolt-handles.369800/post-3753273

If you wanted to slightly dremmel the handle relief area on the stock it wouldn’t hurt anything either.

amassi

WKR

Outstanding, very exciting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lintond

WKR
Does anybody have trouble with their ear pro messing with your head position on the Rokstok?

Any recommendations for good in-ear versions? Looking for something a little more functional for NRL hunter matches this coming year.

Axlrod

WKR
Does anybody have trouble with their ear pro messing with your head position on the Rokstok?

Any recommendations for good in-ear versions? Looking for something a little more functional for NRL hunter matches this coming year.

I was at the range yesterday, Rokstok/UM lows/Maven. I have a can on mine, and usually shoot w/soft plugs in. But there was a guy with a muzzle break next to me (heathen!). So I put on double ear pro. My muffs are the Walker's slim. They do hit the stock a bit, and I was able to adjust enough to shoot. Med rings might help some, but I will mostly be shooting this with soft plugs or no ear pro at all.

lintond

WKR
I was at the range yesterday, Rokstok/UM lows/Maven. I have a can on mine, and usually shoot w/soft plugs in. But there was a guy with a muzzle break next to me (heathen!). So I put on double ear pro. My muffs are the Walker's slim. They do hit the stock a bit, and I was able to adjust enough to shoot. Med rings might help some, but I will mostly be shooting this with soft plugs or no ear pro at all.

Same problem yesterday…heathens stupid brake on his 308 seemed like a panzer tank in the shooting house. My suppressed 6CM might as well have been a 22LR.

huntnful

WKR

OTTO automatic ear plugs with upgraded foam tips are amazing. I've left them in for hours after shooting/hunting on accident.

Or just regular foam plugs, rolled tight and stuffed into your brain.

swavescatter

Pain in the butt!

I like my Axil ear buds (with the neck band). Way more versatile then my Walker razors.