RokStok

Wyo_hntr

WKR
Have any of you Rokstok owners also owned and or used the Stockys VG Hunter? Just curious peoples thoughts on the differences if they have.
Yes. The rokstok is better because of the grip, trigger reach, negative comb.

But the vg is still a good stock.

kickemall

WKR
I have and still have both. I like the Rokstok better but have absolutely no problem with the VG hunter. Trigger reach is better on the Rokstok as is recoil management although the VG is the best I’ve used before the Rokstok. Either is a good choice.

atmat

WKR
Have any of you Rokstok owners also owned and or used the Stockys VG Hunter? Just curious peoples thoughts on the differences if they have.
I owned 3 VGs and now 3 Rokstoks.

The VG is a great stock. It’s lightweight, stiff, overall a better shape than most on the market. Its biggest knock is a very long trigger reach.

The Rokstok is better. The trigger reach is vastly improved. The thumb placement is better. The texture is nice. The recoil movement is less.

Anyone go from a KRG Bravo to a rokstok that prefers one over the other? It looks like the KRG Echo will be released around the same time as the rokstok orders opening back up, and I’m trying to decide between them.

Anyone go from a KRG Bravo to a rokstok that prefers one over the other? It looks like the KRG Echo will be released around the same time as the rokstok orders opening back up, and I’m trying to decide between them.

I've been a bravo fan for a while and assumed i'd replace at least a couple with rokstoks just for weight and to get away from AI mags. Im finding that I prefer the rokstok grip enough that it's become as much of a reason as any for the desire to replace another bravo with a rokstok.

sveltri

WKR
I've been bouncing back and forth between the two, two different setups, 243 AI (hunting) 223 (target). I love the Rokstok for all the reasons everyone else does, however, the Bravo is a very close second for me. They both serve a different purpose for me, but if I'm hunting it will be with a Rokstok.

I have used the Bravo a ton. I love them but for a hunting rifle I prefer the RokStok. Lighter, better to carry in the hand, excellent grip and the negative comb.

That said I can and will keep using the Bravo on a few rifles. And it’s an easy choice for me to use them on a hunting rifle while waiting for RokStok orders to open up again.

I owned 3 VGs and now 3 Rokstoks.

The VG is a great stock. It’s lightweight, stiff, overall a better shape than most on the market. Its biggest knock is a very long trigger reach.

The Rokstok is better. The trigger reach is vastly improved. The thumb placement is better. The texture is nice. The recoil movement is less.
How is the comb on the VG? Does it still require cheek pads/risers or is it tall enough to not need it?

I'm intrigued by the Rokstok but not finding anyone local that owns one so I can't decide to wait it out or not ha.

ElPollo

WKR
@UM GM

Can UM share any details on the design of the RokStok Lite that is coming in 2025? Comb height above bore? Forearm and toe profile? Will it have the scallop for a rail? Approximate weight?

Thanks!

Marbles

WK Donkey
Classified Approved
How is the comb on the VG? Does it still require cheek pads/risers or is it tall enough to not need it?

I'm intrigued by the Rokstok but not finding anyone local that owns one so I can't decide to wait it out or not ha.
Take a vacation up to the Kenai to fly fish rainbows and I can let you shoot mine.