RokStok

JCMCUBIC

WKR
The goal is around 18 ounces, overall smaller stature, shorter forend, yes scallop but it will have a custom lightweight rail, I believe 1/4" over bore instead of 1/2". We will finish all OG Rokstok deliveries and then start the new Lite stock while still producing OG's.

I may be slightly off on the design cues as that's @Ryan Avery and @Formidilosus area of expertise.

That sounds excellent. Really looking forward to the Lite.

ElPollo

WKR
The goal is around 18 ounces, overall smaller stature, shorter forend, yes scallop but it will have a custom lightweight rail, I believe 1/4" over bore instead of 1/2". We will finish all OG Rokstok deliveries and then start the new Lite stock while still producing OG's.

I may be slightly off on the design cues as that's @Ryan Avery and @Formidilosus area of expertise.
Thank you for the reply on this. My 223 Tikka tells me it really wants one of these RokStok Lites. And I think it’s awesome that you are getting on here regularly to answer questions from people who even RokSlide refers to as a “pain in the ass” … The scale of that is just mind boggling, isn’t it?😁… and the rest of us needy bastards. Appreciate your patience with us.

TuckTruck

WKR
what's your order number?
I’m hoping my number’s coming up also, i placed my order in may for a rem sa. is there a way to see where I am in the que? My order is 196213. We are in the middle of selling our house so hopefully it ships before we change our address! And it doesn’t help that I’m really excited to shoot it…