RokStok

ljalberta

WKR
I think the red carpet card is a real nice touch. Love seeing similar things with other companies when you know someone at least reviewed and QCd the major things.

I would like to see an addition of each stock getting a final polish with Jake’s beard hairs. Maybe that will be in the LE red carpet cards?

Marbles

WK Donkey
Classified Approved
Pretty much all the promises and guarantees made at launch have vaporized. But you get a new limited edition red carpet card
Not all. The stock is still awesome and shoots well and the price remains phenomenal.

A principal in logistics is to take your most pessimistic estimate, then add 15%. Humans are notorious for over estimating the ease of accompleshing things and not anticipating the complications. This is made worse when one group (Ryan/Jake) are relying on estimates from another group (Stocky's) to make there own estimates.

I am wondering if @Unknown Munitions has given his login to a PR firm or laid off the juice😃, either way I appreciate the new tone and it gives me confidence that things will get worked out.

pattimusprime22

Lil-Rokslider
Received my stock and boy was it worth the wait. Fit and finish is great on the bare carbon. I've only been out shooting it once, but spotting impacts seems to be easier. The biggest thing I've noticed is how great the grip is. Holding any of my other rifles seems wrong now. Thanks to UM team for bringing this about. Now I just need to wait until orders open up again to get more for the rest of my rifles.

Lawnboi

WKR
I think the red carpet card is a real nice touch. Love seeing similar things with other companies when you know someone at least reviewed and QCd the major things.

I would like to see an addition of each stock getting a final polish with Jake’s beard hairs. Maybe that will be in the LE red carpet cards?
Limited edition mushaney beard hair camo pattern. Make it happen while your at stockys Jake!

So 300 stocks left, assuming 90% railed Tikka means 270 left. At 4 per day in perfect conditions, that means 68 working days (not sure if Stocky’s does weekends or not) before the stocks can even be built. Then shipping time to UM, cerakote, rail install, and shipping to customer. If folks aren’t working weekends, that’s still 4 more months of wait.

If you had 585 Tikka rail RS ordered (90% of 650), why did y’all only end up with 2 molds? At best you were going to end up with 150 working days to even manufacture the stocks.

Also, can the Trinity be ordered ad hoc for those of us who want one? Or do we still have to wait for all other orders to be filled first?
Don’t know if it will fit, but the trinity rail can be ordered here.

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Don’t know if it will fit, but the trinity rail can be ordered here.

That one won't work with the scallop rokstok. Aside from being too long you'd run into the issues that the spartan protruding would block the arca rail from being able to slide into something and since its recessed into the scallop then you can't insert it from the back either.

Depending on the tripod head the newer SRS arca / pic has a bit too much protrusion for the QD adapter to feed in from the front I've noticed. https://www.salmonriversolutions.com/product/srs-arca-pic/

That one won't work with the scallop rokstok. Aside from being too long you'd run into the issues that the spartan protruding would block the arca rail from being able to slide into something and since its recessed into the scallop then you can't insert it from the back either.

Depending on the tripod head the newer SRS arca / pic has a bit too much protrusion for the QD adapter to feed in from the front I've noticed. https://www.salmonriversolutions.com/product/srs-arca-pic/
Rather than trinity I think most would be happy with arca/spartan and have no need for the picatinny.

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Rather than trinity I think most would be happy with arca/spartan and have no need for the picatinny.
Doubtful, if they aren't using a spartain bipod.

Either way the point is the spartan needs to be inlet versus protruding if the rear of the arca is blocked (like the scalloped tikka is) otherwise there is no way to slide the arca into a tripod head. The current trinity rail that SRS offers you'd have to feed the arca backwards into a tripod head but as noted that wouldn't work with a scalloped stock.
Yeah but for my stock I would rather not have the extra non needed addition. They already make many other variants.
The point of the trinity idea was to get rid of all the options to simplify things.