RokStok

Brock A

Super Moderator
Staff member
Got my Tikka 6.5PRC from UM last week. Rokstock is in the Tundra Defense color. I shot 20 or so shots this morning and the gun is wicked accurate. Love the stock, love the RS1.2 and the suppressor is a game changer (my first one). Look forward to killing some critters this year!

IMG_8666.jpg

IMG_8667.jpg

eoperator

WKR
Got my Tikka 6.5PRC from UM last week. Rokstock is in the Tundra Defense color. I shot 20 or so shots this morning and the gun is wicked accurate. Love the stock, love the RS1.2 and the suppressor is a game changer (my first one). Look forward to killing some critters this year!
Nice color scheme. What barrel specs?

Dobermann

WKR
I would have gotten Spartan/arca if it were offered but my rrs clamps take pic or arca. The other side is some people like to use heavier pic attached bipods at the range and Spartan for hunts. Bipods like the gunwerks one don’t do arca, only pic.
And the Tier One Evolution (Gen 1 - the second gen has a few changes that actually make it worse) is also only pic - but is one of the few fairly lightweight options that results in apex over bore.