RokStok

Brazo264

FNG
Haha really? I feel like they’re super centered. 🤷‍♂️

They have a T1x inlet — so should be drop in like the T3x’s. In fact, their mold was modeled after my specific action (I sent it in to Stocky’s), so hopefully it’s a perfect fit.
Haha all good man whatever works! That’s great to hear they modeled a mold for it please let us know how it works out when it comes in.

eric1115

WKR
3/11 order showed up yesterday, unannounced. Big surprise, I was not expecting it until maybe November.

No rail, single color, no special favors offered. No idea why mine shipped when it did but I'm not complaining.

TO84 rings with a 3-12 LRHS feels like it's going to work great still. I may move it back a bit, or add a LOP spacer, going to have to shoot it to decide. It's right on the edge right now of feeling a little short on LOP and eye relief.

PXL_20240907_173234519.jpg

Last edited:

Stocky

Lil-Rokslider
They go where they need to go to get proper eye relief without straining your neck or having to put yourself in a weird position
Yeah but the eye relief on the RS1.2 is huge. My scopes maxed forward and i still feel it should be further forward

JCMCUBIC

WKR
Man those scopes are way far back. I’m the exact opposite and mount them as far forward as I can get them. No right or wrong just based on body type I presume?

Scope placement is something to consider on the Rokstok. I didn't consider it until I switched a barreled action to it.

The Rokstok required me to mount the scope more forward than usual so I can get low enough to align with it. Using UM low's, I have to really work to get my head forward so I can get low enough, and I'm still overdoing it with my cheekweld. Moving the scope back any more leads to a more rearward cheekweld...that with the higher comb at that point makes it very tough for me to use, especially offhand. It's just a build/body type issue and I need to change to at least medium rings.

Bluumoon

WKR
Shoot2HuntU
Yeah but the eye relief on the RS1.2 is huge. My scopes maxed forward and i still feel it should be further forward

My Rokstock w SWFA is good at normal length, the one w Maven will get LOP extension after seasons are over.

amassi

WKR
3/11 order showed up yesterday, unannounced. Big surprise, I was not expecting it until maybe November.

No rail, single color, no special favors offered. No idea why mine shipped when it did but I'm not complaining.

TO84 rings with a 3-12 LRHS feels like it's going to work great still. I may move it back a bit, or add a LOP spacer, going to have to shoot it to decide. It's right on the edge right now of feeling a little short on LOP and eye relief.

View attachment 760876

OD green?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bert01

FNG
Scope placement is something to consider on the Rokstok. I didn't consider it until I switched a barreled action to it.

The Rokstok required me to mount the scope more forward than usual so I can get low enough to align with it. Using UM low's, I have to really work to get my head forward so I can get low enough, and I'm still overdoing it with my cheekweld. Moving the scope back any more leads to a more rearward cheekweld...that with the higher comb at that point makes it very tough for me to use, especially offhand. It's just a build/body type issue and I need to change to at least medium rings.
Could you go to medium rings maybe?

yeti12

Lil-Rokslider

View attachment 760876
Non railed tikka it looks like?