RokStok

eoperator

WKR
So who has the longest running wait for a rock stock. I’m at 206 days on one and 90 on the other.
My first of 3 vesper builds in que was started Oct 3rd deposit oct5th. The rifle was started with a manners before rokstocks were available to order. I asked to be notified ASAP to switch to a rokstock when available. I can't find the exact date that happened.

2nd was started Oct 27 deposit made Nov 14

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: NSI
I don’t blame you. It’s tough sitting on lost money that long — especially now that most of us are quickly approaching our 2024 hunts.

I’m committed to waiting it out, but I get why someone wouldn’t.
Idk that I'd go so far as to call it lost money lol

Lawnboi

WKR
I don’t blame you. It’s tough sitting on lost money that long — especially now that most of us are quickly approaching our 2024 hunts.

I’m committed to waiting it out, but I get why someone wouldn’t.

No hard feelings for me. I have a bunch of UM stuff, and will get more in the future. And may be a future rokstock customer once they have it all worked out.

That said reports of issues, combined with the long wait, and the fact that I have issue free eh1s that my tikkas currently sit in, means I’ll happily give up my spot in line and get in on a stock that isn’t a preorder with no end in sight.