RokStok

mxgsfmdpx

WKR
I was able to pull MT lug of my RokStok with channel locks and a rag. First time out it was tough though.

MT lug that came with the RokStok: .6395
Factory lug from that rifle: .6300
Factory lug is looser in the RokStok but by no means sloppy or even close to falling out.
@Stockys

ChrisAU

WKR
Sure. Like a GF that hasn’t fully cheated on you again after saying she wouldn’t….. after you caught her with sleeping with everyone you know.

Drawing lots of comparisons here. That was just one time…normally she does just want I want her to do…she’s never let me down, except that one time…

kickemall

WKR
Multiple folks have mentioned NOT being able to remove their lugs on RokStoks, I did not have this issue wiht my MT Tactical lug in my RokStok. Mine pulled out with a few hard taps on the back of the stock and then needle nose pliars.

What was your tactic for removing the recoil lug?
Grab it with a pair of smooth jaw pliers and pull. Came out surprisingly easy.

kickemall

WKR
What’s the height of the mountain tactical you have?
Honestly no idea. Just set them on a level table and the MT was slightly but noticeable higher. I did pull the MT lug from one of your VGs that I had the same barreled action in that it shot good with and it appeared the same as the one that was in the Rokstock.

BBob

WKR
I'm thinking the sendero stock would be lighter.
That’s getting into weight weenie territory. Add more fiber to your diet and the bigger poos you’d take would probably add up to be more than the Sendero inlet savings. 🤣

Imma half joking and pulling your strings but half serious too :) It’s like me testing the latest greatest lightweight stove trying to save that .5 oz 🤣

ChrisAU

WKR
That’s getting into weight weenie territory. Add more fiber to your diet and the bigger poos you’d take would probably add up to be more than the Sendero inlet savings. 🤣

Imma half joking and pulling your strings but half serious too :) It’s like me testing the latest greatest lightweight stove trying to save that .5 oz 🤣

Oh yeah I know. Its more of a game to see how light I can get one.