RokStok

Ajsomp

WKR
Classified Approved
So if I didn’t care about the railed tikka at this point - I assume I could just email CS and change the order? And if the bare carbon is taking longer, would it be better to order some level of cerakote to expedite (to hide blemishes)?

OP
Ryan Avery

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
Shoot2HuntU
a171d6343d5a476984a58d26c26240b9.jpg

Lots of stocks came in today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

khuber84

WKR
Like a jackass I ordered a #5 bbl contour, and my action has a light palma on it. Sanding open the carbon channel isn't going to weaken or reduce integrity of the forend is it?

There was a couple dudes that cant figure out the difference between reply all and just reply.

It would be horrible if someone had their order number and called UM monday to change their LE Green change from black camo to a single color H-141 Prision Pink..........

Problem is, I somehow didn't get an email from UM.

I checked spam, checked everything, was able to go back through the replied all email and figure out some of it. But I haven't seen this video talked about.

Edit: found video, pretty simple, was linked in first thread email.

Hmm. Now what to do.

Maybe a 3 color JD RokStok?

Last edited:

lintond

WKR
Mine had nothing worth noting, I’m very happy with it, and have to physically look to find any imperfections.

You have to understand how picky and petty some people are, you have read it here plenty.

UM has no idea what type of character they are shipping the next stock to, and it may be someone like you or I, or it could be a person that will spot the smallest imperfections and get on the internet and bitch about it

I wish I would have had a little more context when Jake contacted me about my stock, I would have told him to ship someone else my “turned out better than some” LE green stock and send me one that you don’t want to ship someone, because if it’s structurally sound, I don’t care, but there is no way for them to know if the stock is going to someone picky or not

Dealing with the public is a pain in the ass

I will post some more pics of mine later today, got off work earlier than normal today so I should have time

I’m also not very picky about the texture either, but I will say, the grip and forend texture is bad ass, I see why they worked hard on that…. It’s a wicked stock and I’ll be ordering a second soon, worth the wait, and mine is fine with UM low rings, don’t need mediums myself

I guess we’ll see with different positional shooting, but I think I’ll keep lows on, and I have a pair of mediums sitting here just in case

Can you share some pics of the LE green? I haven’t seen any besides Ryan’s preproduction model.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dobermann

WKR
If you don’t have different email addresses for different purposes maybe you should seek other employment
Agreed, and ideally one would have a separate address for engagement with every online platform. However, that's not always practical ... and the main point here is that one doesn't expect one's email address to be actively shared with others.

I just got my warranty replacement stock, plain carbon railed.

1st stock came 5/9/24 and was cracked at the grip, probably damaged in shipping. I sent it back the next Monday and was told I was top priority to get another.

New stock came yesterday 7/19/24

New stock has better cosmetic finish, less voids and it does have the seam down both sides of the buttstock. It looks like they changed the layup process on this new round of stocks.

Last edited:

Mike250

FNG
Classified Approved
I just got my warranty replacement stock, plain carbon tailed.

1st stock came 5/9/24 and was cracked at the grip, probably damaged in shipping. I sent it back the next Monday and was told I was top priority to get another.

New stock came yesterday 7/19/24

New stock has better cosmetic finish, less voids and it does have the seam down both sides of the buttstock. It looks like they changed the layup process on this new round of stocks.

Please share some pictures please. Thanks

I like the LE green a lot in person, it’s too bad that process is such a pain, and future stocks will be 1 color cerakote, but I’m glad this one became a reality

I found no problems with inleting or fit, dropped right in and everything fit correctly, barrel is centered in the barrel channel

The texture doesn’t show up that much, doesn’t change the look. I will have one on every tikka.

Hoping the short LOP version becomes a reality, because I would love to build a 6 creed for my daughter and the shorter rokstok is the ideal stock, but mine may fit her fine too, the trigger reach makes it feel like shorter lop than it is

Attachments

• IMG_0718.jpeg
    IMG_0718.jpeg
    175.8 KB · Views: 278
  • IMG_0717.jpeg
    IMG_0717.jpeg
    131.4 KB · Views: 268
  • IMG_0716.jpeg
    IMG_0716.jpeg
    176.6 KB · Views: 283
  • IMG_0715.jpeg
    IMG_0715.jpeg