RokStok

Unknown Munitions

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
@Unknown Munitions @Ryan Avery

If a guy ordered a few bare carbon stocks in December would it make it easier/faster to switch to single color? I couldn't care less about little imperfections or if my stock is a single color. Also, are stocks that added spacers holding things up? I can drop the spacers or pay for shipping on them later.

Thanks

I see part of the spacer question answered while I was typing
Yes, single color will speed up the process.

Hey Roksliders. I feel a bit like Lady Whistledown wearing Ryan's crocs occasionally gossiping about the status of Rokstoks.

I have been awaiting the arrival of our black carbon camo Rokstok so that I have something tangible to show those LE Green Purchasers as I offer them some other options now. I built this stock alongside Stockys 2 weeks ago when I was in Florida at their facility.

For those 50 LE Green Rokstok Customers, you will receive an email from me to confirm your choice, please wait until you receive that email:

1- You can still receive a green LE Rokstok if you are willing to accept minor cosmetic imperfections and potentially black colored repairs near seams, this is entirely unavoidable and the reason why these stocks have taken so long, we have been trying to perfect the process but it is impossible.

2- Or, you can swap to black carbon camo which can be perfect.

We are shipping out Rokstoks everyday, we've shipped approx. 70 in the last few weeks. @Stockys is dedicated to filling these orders and bringing the lead times down with dedication of resources.

REM 700's have shipped before other orders because it has it's own mold without many orders, railed Tikka stocks have the greatest delay due to order volume. Stocks are produced at Stockys discretion but kept in categorical order.

Bare carbon is now $80 more than single color Cerakote. This is inline with most other stock manufacturers. Some of those manufacturers don't even offer bare carbon. The smallest cosmetic defect out of the mold can make the stock undeliverable to a bare carbon customer.

I have reworked all of the Rokstok products in to 1 product now for ease of use.

Winchester Model 70 Rokstok mold is happening for sure with texture in the mold due to a new project we have with Montana Rifle Company. We are not waiting for a certain amount of pre orders first as said before.

As always, if you can no longer wait for your Rokstok, we will refund you in full.

As always, I can't give any of you exact lead times. We expect to ship at least 20 stocks per week as the last few weeks have shown. REM 700 Shorts will be complete after the next 2 shipments. REM 700 Longs are next up, REM 700 Mediums were already done. Most rail less Tikka should be delivered and again the longest lead time are railed Tikka stocks.

Video update here:

Jake Mushaney
Owner UM/ S2H
Since the medium actions have already been run is it safe to assume if I have one ordered that hasn’t been delivered it’s on its way through finish and it should be here soon? Super excited if that’s the case!

Unknown Munitions

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Will there be an option to just order carbon "as is" for DIY painting in the future? I'm one who would order bare carbon don't care about "imperfections" but also wouldn't order a single color cerekote. Seems like this option would free up a serious amount of prep and time.
Thank you for the update!
We will have blems available after all orders are filled. You could also notate ordering single color the bare carbon with imperfections is acceptable.

Unknown Munitions

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
@Unknown Munitions I ordered a LE stock. If I switch to something different would stay the same place in the queue? Are the LE being produced at a slower rate than the black? How about the 2-3 option cerakote?

I really appreciated the YouTube explanation. Great idea!
Your position stays the same, single color would be the fastest choice.

Wiscgunner

Lil-Rokslider
Rokstok #2 tracking notice received today. Rem700sa, M5, 3b contour, no paint, picatinny. Fedex will likely take a week to make the 31289 skymile trip to get it from CDA to NW Montana.
FYI - FedEx does offer a service called Custom Critical if you would like to utilize it. These are straight trucks with heating and AC in the cargo area, sleeper cab and 2 drivers that only stop for fuel and drive your cargo directly to you regardless of other customers. This service also includes you own air cargo shipping container that you can load however you want so other people's packages don't get cooties on your stuff. This container then gets a reserved spot on the airplane for trips too long or wet to drive. Very affordable it is not but vey popular in the medical field and aerospace industry.

Maybe UM could start using Uber Eats as a stock delivery shipping alternative. That would insure a low mileage stock and it's a service with almost no overhead so I am sure it would be way cheaper.:ROFLMAO:

khuber84

WKR
FYI - FedEx does offer a service called Custom Critical if you would like to utilize it. These are straight trucks with heating and AC in the cargo area, sleeper cab and 2 drivers that only stop for fuel and drive your cargo directly to you regardless of other customers. This service also includes you own air cargo shipping container that you can load however you want so other people's packages don't get cooties on your stuff. This container then gets a reserved spot on the airplane for trips too long or wet to drive. Very affordable it is not but vey popular in the medical field and aerospace industry.

Maybe UM could start using Uber Eats as a stock delivery shipping alternative. That would insure a low mileage stock and it's a service with almost no overhead so I am sure it would be way cheaper.:ROFLMAO:
I mean I appreciate the humor. It shipped out and said Friday delivery(today) unfortunately it's stuck somewhere and "delayed". Hate to say it, but gov run USPS is more reliable than fedex around here. Took 6 days to ship the last one, so not surprised much!

Reburn

Mayhem Contributor
Ok, so who's Ty?

It's only email I got somehow. Nothing from UM, but a reply all.

There was a couple dudes that cant figure out the difference between reply all and just reply.

It would be horrible if someone had their order number and called UM monday to change their LE Green change from black camo to a single color H-141 Prision Pink..........

Axlrod

WKR
There was a couple dudes that cant figure out the difference between reply all and just reply.

It would be horrible if someone had their order number and called UM monday to change their LE Green change from black camo to a single color H-141 Prision Pink..........
I'm pretty old but I know the difference between reply and reply all!
But I now have all the email addresses of all the LE Rokstok customers. :D

ljalberta

WKR
I also did not receive said email. But I’ll give ‘em a week or so, or was it legit a email to all orders at once?

Reburn

Mayhem Contributor
I also did not receive said email. But I’ll give ‘em a week or so, or was it legit a email to all orders at once?

Legit email to all green rokstock orders before Jake updated this thread. Jake CC instead of BCC. Couple dudes hit like and smashed that reply all button..........