RokStok

If say it's very much on the backburner. Probably not worth asking until the 150 days wait time on the OG reduces. It makes no sense financially to chase another product when one you already have up and running its outselling supply.
Makes complete sense. Thank you for the quick response.

If and when you need a Kimber Hunter for an inlet I can provide one, if needed.

Last edited:

khuber84

WKR
Rokstok #2 tracking notice received today. Rem700sa, M5, 3b contour, no paint, picatinny. Fedex will likely take a week to make the 31289 skymile trip to get it from CDA to NW Montana.

Stocky

Lil-Rokslider
Makes complete sense. Thank you for the quick response.

If and when you need a Kimber Hunter for an inlet I can provide one, if needed.
😄 My user names to do with my Nickname not the Stockys stock company my bad for any confusion.

If I was the Kimber would be much higher on the priority list as I have 3 hunters that id like replacement stocks for.

ChrisAU

WKR
In all reality, how many could they have sold? Thinking about ordering one just to get in line. I’m thinking once those first few days of orders all get out they should zip through the timeline of orders no?

Clarktar

WKR
Would you rather still be waiting in the que????

I mean come on.

I've kept my mouth shut as people complain and bitch but seriously it gets to be a bit much.

If you are that unhappy call in the morning and request a refund.
Just answering someone's question and sharing what I was told by UM. Complaining? "... that unhappy"

Come on.

Reburn

Mayhem Contributor
Just answering someone's question and sharing what I was told by UM. Complaining? "... that unhappy"

Come on.

You view a 3rd party stock finisher as a delay as you said.

When in all likelihood Jakes’ visit to Stocky’s was able to help move things along.
Now there are more stocks showing up than UM can finish quickly and with quality so they have hired trusted 3rd party help to keep things moving.

You could have looked at another finisher as a positive that Jake had the foresight to mitigate a delay he saw in the production process.

If UM presented it as a delay please share and I will aplogize and shut up.

Reburn

Mayhem Contributor
I guess I haven't seen all the complaining and bitching.

Is being honest bitching now?

You can have a negative outlook on life or a positive. Negative out lookers are complainers. Positive out lookers would be called fanbois. There is no changing someone’s outlook on life.