RokStok

ljalberta

WKR
UM has stated that stocks aren’t produced strictly by time of order. Obviously that is not an efficient way of production in most industries. Sales of stock on hand would make sense to go in order, but not production.

TxLite

WKR
UM has stated that stocks aren’t produced strictly by time of order. Obviously that is not an efficient way of production in most industries. Sales of stock on hand would make sense to go in order, but not production.
Especially if they are being made in batches per style ordered

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I think people that PAID in full, should get their stocks in the order they were paid for.
I wouldn't expect it to be in exact order because different molds produce different things and stuff runs in batches. Also if a stock comes in that needs some cosmetic work done on it that makes it unsuitable for bare carbon it could simply be moved over to a painted stock, which seems a reasonable approach imho.

If you're saying an exact apples to apples order (same action, contour, scallop or not, finished or not), yes I'd think they should be filled in order received.

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Apparently my stock is in a batch that had to be sent to a third party "stock finisher".... Another delay I suppose. I ordered mine within the first couple days of it going live
Might not be another delay as opposed to mitigating a longer delay IE sending out for cerakote or cosmetic repairs, etc. to get it done faster. Things are moving at least.

BCsteve

WKR
What rack is that?
Had me looking too. Looks like it's this one:

Half the price of some of the other ones I saw on Google. Thanks

CorbLand

WKR
Half the price of some of the other ones I saw on Google. Thanks
Be curious if you could use it for a tripod. I carry two tripods in my pickup and that would sweet for keeping them from getting tangled up and bouncing into each other in the back seat.

robtattoo

WKR
That's the one. I kinda thought it was a bit of a silly idea until I bought one. It's fantastic for keeping my rifles safe & secure.

Be curious if you could use it for a tripod. I carry two tripods in my pickup and that would sweet for keeping them from getting tangled up and bouncing into each other in the back seat.
Yessir, you can. You can order them with different sizes grippers & I've used mine with my Bogpod Deathgrip, numerous times.