RokStok

Clarktar

WKR
Would you rather still be waiting in the que????

I mean come on.

I've kept my mouth shut as people complain and bitch but seriously it gets to be a bit much.

If you are that unhappy call in the morning and request a refund.
Are you having a negative perspective and complaining?
You can have a negative outlook on life or a positive. Negative out lookers are complainers. Positive out lookers would be called fanbois. There is no changing someone’s outlook on life.
A delay is not positive or negative. It's just that, a delay.

Carry on all.

Thanks

slowelk

WKR
In all reality, how many could they have sold? Thinking about ordering one just to get in line. I’m thinking once those first few days of orders all get out they should zip through the timeline of orders no?

I visited UM recently. There were 300 stocks ordered on 12/21, then a SHARP drop off. There were no stocks ordered on Christmas Day. The big hump is day one.

Formidilosus

Super Moderator
Shoot2HuntU
I visited UM recently. There were 300 stocks ordered on 12/21, then a SHARP drop off. There were no stocks ordered on Christmas Day. The big hump is day one.

I only want to address this before it gains tractions- there are a lot more than 300 stocks that were ordered.

They are and it seems they will keep filing the orders quickly now, but- there are more than 300.

ID_Matt

WKR
Second stock came in today. Cerakoted version with arca. First stock came in May and I only have about 150 rounds on it. So far so good. Tracks really flat. I posted about it before I think but I was definitely one of the ones that had to jump to at least medium height rings. No way I could have made lows work comfortably.

No biggie, but the cerakoted stock received today I noticed a small outline towards the rear so I picked it and ended up peeling off a sticker or stencil that had been missed. Kinda funny, would have been easy to not notice.

247BACD7-2B84-446C-87D3-5B6E34C07E37.jpeg

D1E662A5-E62D-4CDF-B444-64C1BD3766D2.jpeg

79F1F4EF-93D4-49E8-BACB-76E1FD08C262.jpeg

fwafwow

WKR
I caved and finally emailed the other day. It had been a while, and I did scroll thru the last 20+ pages since early June. I kept my email to 4 words, including “Hi Michael” so hopefully that was respectful.

It’s on the way from Stocky’s.

finner

Lil-Rokslider
Just got mine in the mail today. Looks and feels great, hopefully it makes this 7prc a little more shootable. The fit is pretty tight around the barrel. I ordered a sendero contour for an Ace #3. Should I think about sanding this out for better clearance? It's dead cat up until a couple inches from the action. My initial thought is just to let it lie given that it's only contacting right at the beginning of the taper. The paper is where it hits.

IMG_6776.jpg

huntnful

WKR
Just got mine in the mail today. Looks and feels great, hopefully it makes this 7prc a little more shootable. The fit is pretty tight around the barrel. I ordered a sendero contour for an Ace #3. Should I think about sanding this out for better clearance? It's dead cat up until a couple inches from the action. My initial thought is just to let it lie given that it's only contacting right at the beginning of the taper. The paper is where it hits.

View attachment 737844
I’d open it up if the barrel is actually touching right there for sure. A socket and piece of sand paper work great and fast

TxLite

WKR
I’ll post more tomorrow when I get it put together. I’m pretty excited to have it in my possession finally, can’t wait to shoot it, and it looks great in person, i like the color, it’s not as loud as I expected
Looks great

Second stock came in today. Cerakoted version with arca. First stock came in May and I only have about 150 rounds on it. So far so good. Tracks really flat. I posted about it before I think but I was definitely one of the ones that had to jump to at least medium height rings. No way I could have made lows work comfortably.

No biggie, but the cerakoted stock received today I noticed a small outline towards the rear so I picked it and ended up peeling off a sticker or stencil that had been missed. Kinda funny, would have been easy to not notice.

View attachment 737818

View attachment 737819

View attachment 737821
What color is used on the one with the tear pattern? Looks sharp!

slowelk

WKR
Yes. I was just heading of the “sharp drop off” part. Not that he said something wrong, but more for people not to assume that they are almost through the stock orders.

Correct. It seems that once day one orders are filled, the pace will quickly get to their targets. That’s all I’m trying to say.