RokStok

wyogoat

WKR
PSA: I just hit my two color torn pattern with some marbelizing spray and it looks pretty sharp in case anyone is feeling like theirs is missing that certain je ne sais quoi…

Reburn

Mayhem Contributor

brockel

WKR
Man those look good. Going to take the plunge and order another and hope it fits the daughter good and is here before end of summer

khuber84

WKR
Go brown, just because black would match and be the typical answer
Agreed, I love the clash of classic raw leather with carbon. I have a custom walnut grip on one my target chassis, and it's a blend of the modern with the classic, and it just looks right.

Mike250

FNG
Classified Approved
It depends on which shoes, belt, and satchel/murse you will be wearing when you shoot it. Being matchy matchy is critical to shooting smaller groups
Or you can match your Crocks like Ryan Avery! 😁

Played with mine some today. Great so far. Came in at 31.3oz with the cerakote and Arca/pic rail. Popped my 308 in it with no supressor and it stayed put well, excited to see what it does with a more suited rifle.

Played with mine some today. Great so far. Came in at 31.3oz with the cerakote and Arca/pic rail. Popped my 308 in it with no supressor and it stayed put well, excited to see what it does with a more suited rifle.
I’ve got the same with arca/pic… but I requested the lightweight cerakote so mine was only 30oz