RokStok

Lawnboi

WKR
You got a manners when you could have gotten another RokStok instead? Sorry for your impending banishment.
No, but my last manners was faster…

Just when I got matching eh1 on my two rifles the rokstock comes out. I only ordered one, so I’m waiting to see if I need two.

I’m short, bald and hairy, and wear medium gloves, so I’m thinking the rokstock might work for me.

You realize that this date was posted by @Ryan Avery and not @Unknown Munitions right? Where Ryan has publicly stated he has nothing to do with the day to day business of Unknown Munitions and their only connection outside of being friends is Shoot2Hunt. Obviously Jake will be a man about it and claim that January 1st date but he didn't personally say it.

Jake did state that they were 5 weeks behind the initial 90 days on April 15th roughly 10 posts before Ryan putting January 1st.

For future reference so people don't keep posting a cropped screen shot. Ryan's post was 3,999

There was NO PRODUCT only conception. UM decided to include you and bring you along for the ride. Let you vote on features and the like. No other companies do this with their market base. Did it bite UM in the backside? A little bit. However, at the end of the day it benefitted the product.

Are they late for the first orders? Yes. I didn't claim they were not late. Having ZERO product and instantly having 300+ orders to fill from 1 day of orders is a tall task.

I still stand by my comment of a bunch of Karen's.

yeti12

Lil-Rokslider
You realize that this date was posted by @Ryan Avery and not @Unknown Munitions right? Where Ryan has publicly stated he has nothing to do with the day to day business of Unknown Munitions and their only connection outside of being friends is Shoot2Hunt. Obviously Jake will be a man about it and claim that January 1st date but he didn't personally say it.

Jake did state that they were 5 weeks behind the initial 90 days on April 15th roughly 10 posts before Ryan putting January 1st.

For future reference so people don't keep posting a cropped screen shot. Ryan's post was 3,999

There was NO PRODUCT only conception. UM decided to include you and bring you along for the ride. Let you vote on features and the like. No other companies do this with their market base. Did it bite UM in the backside? A little bit. However, at the end of the day it benefitted the product.

Are they late for the first orders? Yes. I didn't claim they were not late. Having ZERO product and instantly having 300+ orders to fill from 1 day of orders is a tall task.

I still stand by my comment of a bunch of Karen's.
You are mistaken if you think im upset about it. As long as its here in time to practice with before hunting season that's all I want.

If you think upset people are posting memes... I don't want to break it to you...