RokStok

For those of you ordering the rokstock, what color or color combinations are you going for? Anyone buying the plain version and planning to paint it yourself?

Picked a couple cerakote colors for them to do the ripped carbon deal with. I think that might have been a two fer deal at the time? (same price as single color?)

Clarktar

WKR
I emailed them about my order yesterday or the weekend I believe and haven't gotten a reply.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

sveltri

WKR
I spoke with Holly yesterday, very nice and helpful lady. She told me they were working on filling orders for early December (not sure what that meant) and that I was going to be 4 weeks or so behind (I ordered on 22 Dec). I'm just hoping to have received 2 new suppressors in less time that a Rokstok!

I spoke with Holly yesterday, very nice and helpful lady. She told me they were working on filling orders for early December (not sure what that meant) and that I was going to be 4 weeks or so behind (I ordered on 22 Dec). I'm just hoping to have received 2 new suppressors in less time that a Rokstok!

I'm pretty sure the website only started allowing orders on 12/21 so i dont understand how that works?

finner

Lil-Rokslider
I think UM mentioned that custom rifle orders through them would get filled first. I'll still be waiting by the mailbox

BBob

WKR
If we sell 1000 stocks in 24 hours, we will buy enough molds to fill all orders inside of 90 days. Each mold can produce 2 stocks per day, 5 days per week. Each mold can will make 120 stocks in 90 days, so we need to buy 9 molds to fulfill our promise.

lak2004

WKR
You missed the beginning of the statement....hypothetically.....

tak

WKR
I drank a little kool aid and ordered one end of February.

For those of you ordering the rokstock, what color or color combinations are you going for? Anyone buying the plain version and planning to paint it yourself?

I kinda liked this grey multicam on their site, I put in for that.

08ad9d662932293332b74e9d18c5ba2d.jpg

BBob

WKR
You missed the beginning of the statement....hypothetically.....
What did I miss? I was just re-upping the projected production of how many stocks per day. If you are referencing the preview of that link, it does not preview the post correctly but if you click on it it goes directly to the UM post about projected production numbers.

03mossy

WKR
Has anyone received a reply when they ordered and sent in their Cerakote choices with the order number?