RokStok

Frank Dux

Lil-Rokslider
I love it when people on forums post self righteously about using the search feature when people ask a question. At least half of this thread is BS rhetoric and there’s probably 20+ posts referencing room for dead cats. And no, I didn’t use the search feature for dead cat references, I’m just guessing from memory since I have read the vast majority of this thread. It could be more.

You should definitely use the search feature, then read through those 20-30 posts hoping for an answer to your question and listen to all the podcast before asking any questions that may add to the conversation.

Don’t forget that the stock, info about it, and ordering has evolved from the time this thread started so you may be reading something that’s not accurate.

Xbow hunter

Lil-Rokslider
It’s amazing how many people ask Form questions about stock design on currently available stocks then critique everything about one he helps design from the ground up. Wait until it is available and see what people who believe in the design thinks and gives feedback or trust the guy you go to with your questions about other stocks to get the design right and order one now so you can give your own feedback. The stock is in production now so wait until you or others start shooting with it before talking about making any changes.

Dobermann

WKR
If there was a way, to say search for posts by only unknown inside this thread and display results in chronological order, it'd give a guy a good idea of the process from start to finish. Unfortunately I don't think there is a way to search specifically within just one thread by author.
Assuming you weren't being sarcastic, here's the answer just 7 posts above yours: https://rokslide.com/forums/threads/rokstok.329754/page-133#post-3425124

And BBob has the visual version for people who don't like reading: https://rokslide.com/forums/threads/rokstok.329754/page-134#post-3425882

:)

Dobermann

WKR
FWIW Dead Cat references in the Rokstok thread :ROFLMAO:
17?

Only 17??

And here I was thinking that Frank's 'probably 20+ posts' since he read the vast majority of this thread was underestimating us.

Rookie numbers, people.

Along with sensible, reasoned, high signal-to-noise ratio comments, from here on in, let's increase our dead cat references to distract others from just how good this stock is.

Speaking of which, I have some stocks from European makers in my safe with negative combs - will post them soon.

TaperPin

WKR
I’m excited to see what you guys finally came up with! Kinda ran out of gas watching it unfold and decided to just wait until the final design is revealed with multiple box opening posts, like a big Christmas party.

khuber84

WKR
Assuming you weren't being sarcastic, here's the answer just 7 posts above yours: https://rokslide.com/forums/threads/rokstok.329754/page-133#post-3425124

And BBob has the visual version for people who don't like reading: https://rokslide.com/forums/threads/rokstok.329754/page-134#post-3425882

:)
No sarcasm intended. I was just pointing out that the ability to fine tune the query of a search is only limited to specific "forums" not inside of an actual thread. But then again, not many threads take off like this one has, to where that fine a search is actually relevant.

atmat

WKR
No sarcasm intended. I was just pointing out that the ability to fine tune the query of a search is only limited to specific "forums" not inside of an actual thread. But then again, not many threads take off like this one has, to where that fine a search is actually relevant.
You can fine tune it to a thread, as we have explained over the last several responses.

Man, this thread has been so confusing. I kept up, then there was a giveaway halfway through.

(Insert meme ain't nobody got time fo dat)

So, I'm trusting the process. There's no product yet, I trust the people who are developing it.

It was a pre-sale. I knew I didn't know wtf I was getting.

So point being, do I still get something special for bring in the first 100 orders or something?

Boy I hope it's a sticker. Legend??

huntnful

WKR
I would be absolutely lying if I said my initial impressions of the stock design wasn’t “WTF is that thing???” lol. BUT I’ve followed along this whole thread as well as the podcasts about the design and its intent. I feel like I would be just be being ignorant to ignore the efforts that went into it, over just a “look” at first glance. I’d much rather test things first hand, instead of just judging from afar. So…. I’m in 🤷🏽‍♂️. I’ll put my 6 PRC in it when the stock shows up 🤙🏼🤙🏼.
IMG_1090.png

Marbles

WK Donkey
Classified Approved
Interesting how my terminology on barrel float has become mainstream

Always knew I was a trendsetter 😂
No...... September comes before October.

Sorry..........